Why is Michael Flynn gathering so much support/sympathy from conservative figures?

Mike was going to hurt the MIC, so the left had to stop him…

Why’d Trump fire him?

What difference does it make? He was entrapped by the FBI. Why do you support the MIC and corrupt FBI?

Not the laptop again.

:rofl:

The Statute of Limitations for the FTCA is two years.

But you guys keep that faith alive. Any day now.

2 Likes

Yes,I know all that being wrong over and over makes people want to forget the past, but that’s how reasonable people learn. There was tons more lies than just the laptop, but that one had all the players from fake news to the corrupt federal intel community lying and interfering in the pres. election.

That’s how much they feared Trump. Now the left protects their corruption.

1 Like

So are you saying that he lied to Mueller about a lot of stuff, but was caught by trickeration, so it’s OK? Because as we noted before, he pleaded guilty and took a pardon.

When he pled guilty, was he aware of the FBI’s collusion to set him up without a lawyer? Do you think that’s important for a defendant to be aware of prior to making this kind of a decision?

LOL to “collusion”. Everyone did that except Trump, right?

Is that your response to something as important as a trusted government agency, acting in an illegal manner? Why do you give them a pass like that? Why not demand legal excellence from them?

It is not illegal for the FBI to try to catch someone in a lie.

1 Like

K…they did nothing wrong. Now let’s take it to court and since you’re a lawyer, you should be right? I’d wager that if the intent was to speak to Flynn without his lawyer present and not read him his rights prior, they’ve crossed a line?

“Wrong” is a moral judgement - a feeling.

I am right - and there are thousands of cases out there that prove it.

You’d lose that bet. Miranda warnings are only required for custodial interviews. Flynn wasn’t in custody.

I’m sure Flynn thought he’d go in for the interview and snow job the FBI. Oh, well. I guess he figured Trump would have his back.

That last part isn’t exactly right. A non custodial interview can turn custodial based on certain actions of the leos.

None of that is relevant though to what is being claimed.

A lot of red herring being thrown around in this thread based on something that Flynn lawyers aren’t claiming in their suit :joy:

I am not convinced that there actually is a suit. It’s only reported in Western Journal and Epoch Times, so… I guess $$$ is being collected for it.

Sure - but there’s nothing at all to suggest that did happen, here.

Even if it had, it’d only be an evidence issue at his trial (which would be waived, since it was never raised) not a cause of action under the FTCA.

1 Like

He was setup by all those Russian collusion liars. :rofl:

:rofl: is right.

1 Like