Why is Michael Flynn gathering so much support/sympathy from conservative figures?

Leftists are wrong on almost everything they post here. It’s not amazing, it’s willful ignorance.

You really don’t know why he needs money? Have you tried to find out?

Yeah… why would a millionaire need people to donate to him?

Narrator: They didn’t, because they imagined themselves a new scenario where all their dreams comes true on December 5th.

7 Likes

Well, it’s a surprise. Maybe not the one “some” folks here expected. :joy:

1 Like

You should have donated more.

Mueller thanks you:

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn provided “substantial assistance” in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian election interference, according to court papers filed Tuesday.

Noting that Flynn met with Mueller’s team 19 times, the memo says a sentence that includes no prison time is “appropriate and warranted.”

“The defendant provided firsthand information about the content and context of interactions between the transition team and Russian government officials,” reads the heavily-redacted memo.

The memo says Flynn began providing information to investigators “not long after the government first sought his cooperation.”

5 Likes

I don’t know. It’s pretty amazing to me that @Roxiebelle financially donated to Flynn while he was working overtime with Mueller to bring down anyone and everyone related to him and Trump.

It highlights how corrupt and deceitful the CEC is. Maybe a lesson will be learned? Maybe?

3 Likes

Im enjoying older threads being brought back to life just to see the nonsense that Trump lovers have previously posted.

1 Like

It probably has to do with the fact he was a lieutenant general in the army.

Yikes.

Can she get a refund?

1 Like

I imagine one day while sitting on the beach with his surfboard eating lobster, early retiree Mike Flynn’s phone vibrated with the message “$100 donated. 'keep doing what your’re doing”.

and he did.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/mflynnJR/status/1070137235385786368

Don’t worry yall, Jr appreciates it.

you donate to a millionaire who voluntarily cooperated with eh prosecution?

What? No refund? Why do trump supporters keep getting conned? :rofl:

Listen, somebody has to enjoy the family beach house, somebody has to flip on the president, and somebody has to rake in the rube money. You see a rule anywhere that it can’t be the same guy? Didn’t think so, lib.

2 Likes

This is amazing. I wonder how many people thought they were helping to fight Mueller, instead helped him gain more information against Trump. That has to sting.

3 Likes

Suckers.

1 Like

Can’t stop laughing at these goobers!!!

Snitches get stitches, not gift cards.

According to the President.

I hope you kept the receipt :joy: