Why am I not surprised?

More than a few.

So you are assuming.

1 Like

In relation to what? I can’t find an estimate.

And you’re not?

No, I’m not. I am absolutely not assuming police officers are conspiring with rioters.

Just assuming they weren’t. Gotcha.

Not at all. Open to all possibilities. Put a WEP on each hypothesis.

Fair enough.

Few literally means a small number of things or people.

Nearly 300 people have been identified of breaking into the Capital,

Is that 10%, 25%, 50% of those that broke in?

Would 300 be considered just a few people?

Is 300 a few if there were 500,000 at the protest/rally?

How likely is your conspiracy theory? Don’t forget you have some supporting factors.

What, that they got a stand down order from someone in Congress or the White House? I don’t know. Maybe as much likelihood as any of the other shady stuff that goes on that we never hear about until later on. How long was the Iran Contra stuff going on before the media started talking about it? It could be bs. I’ve seen conflicting points for both. Wait and see what shakes out I guess. If there was a stand down order or anything else going on, we should find out, eventually.

Really…Tit for tat?

How was my post personal? Let alone offensive?

What?

You posited a theory of possible conspiracy by police stretching from Kenosha to Washington to “allow” right-wing protestors latitude.

A stand-down order for officer safety (for example) in DC would not be a conspiracy.

Which one is more likely?

1 Like

I don’t see a stand down order for safety. That usually results in a pull back, not a wave in.

I wasn’t aware a stand down order had even been confirmed yet. I do know they were investigating some of the officers for their conduct though.

It is a competing hypothesis. I disagree, they did stand down. And stand by.

You didn’t answer the question.

You don’t know? It’s such an easy answer for everyone who saw the right wing insurrection last week.

Your either with the terrorists or against them. ™

They’re very very sensitive to investigations now. Such a waste and create such disharmony in these trying times, ya know.

1 Like

I don’t know how to make the little copyright ©, oh wait it just popped up when I typed the word.

Either way the feds has backed off their accusation of strong evidence of any assassination plot.

1 Like