Why am I not surprised?

I honestly don’t have a Q or any other type of troop. I find a lack of common sense and discernment extremely boring.

2 Likes
Mod Note

While possible, this is an unprovable allegation against members of this forum. It is patently obvious your intent is to personally attack and disrupt. To belittle. I am going to delete this instance. You are warned to keep the discussion away from attacking your fellow forum members with petty accusations.

2 Likes

We don’t discuss moderation in discussion threads.

Sorry. I want to offer my support. I was not aware , Bro. My humble apologies.

1 Like

my dear Brother @conan, I think “Woke” America liberals are suffering from Mass Hysteria Emotionalism (MHE.) The same people who perpetuated the Russian Hoax Syndrome are working overtime.

In saying that the “Woke” America rightists are suffering from.the same MHE.

We have to grow up and support our Federal Republic.

So how about that P-anon then?

I’d like to hear more about this levels.

Who has accused you of becoming P-anon radicalized here before our eyes and your fellow progs did nothing but support them as you dove down into that rabbit hole?

Think? LOL I know they’re suffering from mass emotional hysteria.

Now they’re trying to kill free speech to prevent any blowbacks.

2 Likes

Leave it alone, Bro. The mod was right. We know it. Now how can we heal our Federal Republic? President Trump will be Citizen Trump in three days. Let’s heal this nation from TDS, MHE, and COVID-19.

Is that reference the post or the poster?

Who said they did?

I just asked you about P-anon. You’ve brought it up many times, its clearly a thing you want us to know about, so go on…

Yes, this is a real problem facing the 21st Century.

And One Horse China Biden may rejoin the Iranian Nuk Deal. We have a lot to pray about. My prayer is grew a lot recently.

2 Likes

Leave what alone? Huh?

Progressive conspiracy theories. Usually from anonymous sources. To confirm bias.

Did you not try to imply hypocrisy on my part?

2 Likes

With all respect leave it alone. Peace be with you.

Leave what alone?

I take a shower and suddenly I have a team of moderation for asking about Panon

Let’s get back on topic, shall we?

1 Like

So why did feds back off their claim…specially after being quick to make those accusations?

I lost a good friend in early January due to bipolar depression. How do we heal our nation and the people living in fear on COVID lockdown?

An now we had some feds jumping on the craziness paranoia bandwagon.

They had their finger on the Emotionalism trigger.

There is a reason that part of the firearm is called a trigger “guard;” its purpose is to protect the trigger so that nothing (not even your finger ) touches the trigger when it’s not supposed to.

Federal officers should practice good mouth and opinion discipline.

Reporters should practice good reporting discipline.