Why am I not surprised?

Isn’t it obvious? Darth Rove.

Like hypocrisy.

I suppose, but they clearly wanted no part of that. They seemed perfectly happy letting them pass.

It seems like a stand down order, but it could be they just didn’t have any stomach for shooting fellow Americans. They were coming in one way or another.

I don’t make a habit of it, I’ll say that much.

1 Like

Cry me a river.

Speaking from experience?

My my. You asked. Did you hold the BLM rioters to the same standard?

1 Like

That is a problem for trespass charges in my opinion.

1 Like

At least one of them had the stomach for it. You ever see them not have the stomach for it?

I understand. It’s difficult, isn’t it?

That was my point about them making a point of telling each and every one of them that no, they cannot enter. It was odd, but I think I’m on to something. The technicality. They were told not to enter, so trespass charges are still viable.

No, you don’t. I’ll testify to that.

1 Like

Yep. The left excusing, justifying, rationalizing all the rioting and arson all year, saying how they shouldn’t be associated to the BLM movement, etc. Now it’s quite a different tune. Huh.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s really odd. It looked like disgruntlement with an order to me. They were being smart ass.

Maybe even following an order; “Tell them not to come in, but don’t physically stop them.”

I never paid attention to capitol police before per se’. I think they may be different due to their large and daily dealings with law abiding citizens, families and such. They don’t have nearly as many dealings with the criminal element.

What’s difficult about it? It’s not like we haven’t seen instances of police officers showing support for Proud Boys before (unofficially of course wink wink nudge nudge) Who said there even had to be a stand down order? How did Kyle Rittenhouse get past a line of officers after shooting two people?

Could be. You’re probably right, although I doubt this was the first protest they’ve seen.

That too sounds perfectly plausible.

1 Like

P-anon Level 6.

Did they know Rittenhouse shot two people or are you and the media assuming a conspiracy?

1 Like

How could they not? Was he using a silencer or something? Was the gun camoflauged?