Who knew that Sweden and Poland would be leading the fight for free speech?

I don’t hire people because of government “documentation”.

He’s here. He can do the work. We agree to terms. Deal.

It’s on the topic of fascism. It’s on the topic of government imposition on the private sector. It’s on the topic of liberalism.

It’s organic.

Each company has federal regulations to abide by. It’s up to them to comply. E-verify is an excellent tool that each company can use.

Fascism.

I totally disagree.

That’s fine. You can be wrong. Just remember, any time you’re ok with government imposition on the private sector, you open the door to more.

It’s on the topic of fascism.

That is hilarious.

Somehow this went from the topic of Neo NAZIs and actual European fascists wanting to force Twitter to carry their content for free to illegal immigration.

I like how the topic expands at a whim.

It’s almost like sometimes the micromanagement of threads is arbitrary.

Like what Twitter has a right to do.

Fascism operates on a spectrum, you should know that.

The current conversation came from you defending the Democrat Party after making accusations and ignoring a similar case as irrelevant.

I didn’t bring up illegals.

And we are discussing policies and politics in the politics forum, not cooking, favorite movies or video games.

Your lame attempt to create a hypocrisy narrative out of whole cloth is rejected. We both know the only reason you tried it is you can’t win the debate.

The policies you advocate simply do not work. This particular one is both inhumane and fascist. Cast them adrift in a country with subsistence social assistance until they “give up”? Nice policy.

Constantly trying to force the private sector to do the government’s bidding is fascism. Even when the left does it.

1 Like

You made it about Neo-Nazis (the correct spelling) and then tried to leave off the “Neo” and run to Godwin’s Law. It didn’t go unnoticed.

By the way and all.

The drag on the economy regarding the inefficient ways in which we tackle illegal immigration, often at cross purposes.

Cheaper labor can also be a drag on the economy and not a benefit.

What drag?

How?

It’s just a fact. That’s who’s being defended. QAnon, neo-Nazis, crypto-fascists, this is what you have to defend as an American right winger now.

P-anon drivel. I don’t have to defend anything. I choose to defend liberalism.

1 Like

I couldn’t find one of those guys if you paid me. Where do they all hide?

This you?

4 Likes

Nah man… the leaving off of the “neo” is a distinction without a difference.

There was no intention of “Godwin”

But it doesn’t really matter at the end of the day and not worth worrying about on my end.

Not here it’s not.

:rofl: You know, I don’t mind disagreement. What irks me is “clever” people thinking I’m stupid. 5 posts in and there it was.

I understand.

Dude… the Use of “Nazi” was not to Godwin.

To me “Neo- Nazis” and “Nazis” are interchangable. I am sure that I am not the only one who thinks so because it is really a dumb distinction to argue.

I am sorry if you disagree with opinion… but I was asked and I complied… because it is seriously no skin off my back to do so.

1 Like

Of course it was.

Two completely different things, but you know that. One paint is a little brighter. Sticks better.

And thank you for doing the minimum.

1 Like

I have never in my life ever seen a debate over the distinction between “Nazis” and “Neo- Nazis”

Even in the Charlottesville threads… no one ever once said… Hey Wait Guys… these aren’t Nazis… They are ACTUALLY Neo- Nazis.

You know why that never ever happens?

Because it is really really silly.

So no… No matter what you say… the intent was not to Godwin.

1 Like

You have now, and lost. Neo-Marxists and Marxists are distinct.

I did. They aren’t actually one, they are the other. One took over Europe, the other Larped a park.

Godwin’s Law

And yet it was.