What “great progess” Has Been Made With NK?

Hey, hey Captain Jack
Meet me down by the railroad track.

Did you have a point, or you just making noises?

Nobody wants America to fail. Most people just are fearful that’s what’s currently happening.

We should focus on areas that we agree, rather than pretend those we disagree with are monsters.

2 Likes

Just wondering if you can actually point to the great progress that has been made with NK? It’s easy to make comments insulting people but it’s a bit more difficult to create posts of substance.

So far we have not seen any indications that NK is following through on its promises. Trump camd back from NK basically doing a peace in our time speech.

What about the insult to Pompeo by not even bothering to turn up for their meeting?

What about the remains of US soldiers that Trump said had already been returned but have not. Let me guess he misspoke and used the wrong word.

If the US is unwilling to replace the armistice agreement that ended the Korean War with a permanent peace that would ensure the survival of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s regime, Pyongyang will likely not proceed further with denuclearization talks, the source said.

The establishment of a legally binding peace treaty would require the approval of two-thirds of the US Senate.

North Korea is putting pressure on the administration of US President Donald Trump to begin lifting sanctions, according to the official, believing they have done “so much” by freezing nuclear and missile testing, destroying one of their nuclear sites, and facilitating the upcoming repatriation of US service members’ war remains.

It looks to me like NK is trying to goad Trump into even more concessions before even beginning the process of denuclearization. Will Trump make more concessions, out of some desperate need to be seen as the man who solved this issue that has been plaguing the world for decades?

This mantra by the insulting insulter obamaites is getting wearysome. Get a new tune.

Other than…

Opening communications

Returning soldiers remains

Talk of unifying Korea

SK tensions relieved

Nuclear test site destroyed.

NK Missile program halted.

…Not much I suppose

So make a meaningful contribution to the thread. So far you just keep replying with trivialities.

So no previous Presidents had communications with NK?

What tensions relieved? Any significant change to th military on the DMZ?

What remains have been returned?

The test site that was destroyed by a tunnel collapse is Trumps victory due to negotiation?

Be honored I even replied to you.

Our soldiers in SK have one less training exercise per year.

I don’t know if things changed since I was there, but I’m pretty sure I was sleeping someplace other than my barracks room 50% of the time.

1 Like

No remains have been returned. Trump lied to you.

Patience grasshopper. As soon as Trump concedes on some more issues NK wants, we’ll get those soldiers back. Just you wait.

Thanks for showing everyone you don’t know what’s going on

1 Like

He could’ve easily found out by doing a simple search but nooooo, the CEC is more comforting.

We got the remains of some of our fallen soldiers which means a lot to most Americans but for anti Trump deranged liberals I guess… not so much!

Its a process that will take time as President Trump has said many times and has also said “we shall see” how it goes and of course our ally’s in the region are breathing a little easier as the President has said Japan and S.Korea are happy! It doesn’t hurt IMO to stroke the ego of the little dictator to ease tensions in the region or to squeeze some concessions from him.

The thousands of 115 year old parents will be so grateful as well.

Ask the people living in the areas where NK missiles were buzzing.

We haven’t gotten any remains back. Trump lied and the simpletons who mindlessly support every thing he says and does cheered.

“There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea.” - President All Caps

Donald said it.
I believe it.
That settles it.

MRGA :ru:

That’s a lie Trump told us. We have not gotten any remains back.

This. Has. Not. Happened.