$12 billion in welfare for farmers on the way

May as well just formalise this whole thing and put all the red states on universal income and have the blue states pay for it.

1 Like

Keep me out of your fantasies Joanne.

1 Like

Flint Michigan should have clean drinking water then… without question. That would only cost $400 million.

Its pretty much what’s happening anyway.

No comment about these super duper tariff bail outs and job losses?

I’m so disappointed. They are great!

I don’t know about that. Not every Trumpster is.

They don’t have a problem steering money to folks who sit on the couch in section 8 housing eating themselves into oblivion (food stamps, etc, etc) watching soap operas but they hate a temporary boost to hard working folks. :roll_eyes:

So you are okay with the government bailing out people because it does dumb ■■■■ to begin with?

Actions have consequences. Trump’s loud braggadocios methods have hurt farmers. And now he’s gotta right the wrong by giving them money.

He could have done his homework first, discussed with Congress and Congressional committees the best way to apply the tariffs without hurting Americans. But he didn’t because he wanted to sound tough.

Farmers didn’t vote for Trump?

Sure, the government who caused that should mitigate the damage. Was it the feds?

The “temporary boost” AKA government bailout that was a result of TRUMP’S OWN ACTIONS.

It was 100% self inflicted. We aren’t talking about helping out farmers wiped out due to a natural disaster or something no one had control of.

Pssst, our ag sector would have preferred TPP.

The elected Government.

Trump ran on tariffs, and he won.

he’s trapped…

i think this post nails the current situation. These people who support trump dont care, of course they never really cared about being wrong. They have wanted their style of government and are willing to do anything or be anything in order to get that. Time and time again we have stories where these people look like hypocrites.

From government spending to people having sex…and god do you people care about people having sex. Complaining about the oppressive government while using government to oppress people.

1 Like

I am not giving him a pass on his tarriff’s but the farmers shouldn’t have to suffer for his mistakes.

Great fantasy you have created there.

The majority of people on government assistance who are able bodied… have jobs.

As someone else stated, why not give that $12 billion to folks looking to get a college education or trade school to help advance?

The majority of those on food stamps have jobs