What “great progess” Has Been Made With NK?

Do you think if you repeat a lie spoken by Trump enough times it will become true?

What you say has not happened yet.

We have received exactly ZERO remains of soldiers.

My Gos- do you all just believe whatever Trump says?

I rest my case but thanks for proving everything I said about Trump supporters being true.

Donald Trump has no idea when the Korean war took place. He just figured that all of the old people who were asking for the remains of their loved ones must have been parents. After all, parents are old and soldiers are young. Trump never thought to take into account how time works. I think we have all made that mistake.

1 Like

They do. I suspect the reply from Roxie if she does reply will be “the standard fake news” or make some vague point about how getting the remains back immediately is not important as long as w get them back at some point.

Trump supporters will ignore the fact Trump blatantly lied about this.

If you pay Pogo in gold, he might give you better responses…

2 Likes

I guess its pretty easy to make that mistake when you’re ignorant of history and make ■■■■ up on the fly.

Everybody has their own leadership style. Whatever works for you, I suppose.

Communication was already there

No soldiers have been returned

Yeah theyve done that before

It has? Does NK still have nukes they can use? yes they can

It was already ruined by a blast.

give it a minute

So the reality is you have nothing…which is typical

:rofl: :clap: :rofl: :clap:

1 Like

Can you link an article showing the Heroes have been returned?

Their spirits came first. Those were expedited through Ghost-Mail. It’s faster than our federal mail system. We’ll get their bodies sooner than you can say “Trump is being honest right now, and I’m being totally serious.”

1 Like

Looks like good things are starting to happen in North Korea where they’re dismantling some rocket systems. If it’s true, this is good news and congrats President Trump.

I just heard about this on the BBC and if so it’s great news and yes I will give Trump credit for it ; however time will tell.

NPR reported this morning that satellite photos indicate NK has begun dismantling a key missile facility. So that’s encouraging, at least.

No. We got zero remains. Stop lying about that. Disgusting.

@Roxiebelle are you prepared to admit you were wrong about any remains of US soldiers already being returned to the US?

In the reality of some trumpers that’s exactly what happened. And of course any threat from NK is resolved now. The bubble they live in is getting huge.

Fox News is reporting that the remains of 55 US servicemen will be returned tomorrow. If this does happen you will not hear any complaints from me; however it does not change the fact that Trump lied about this already happening and Trump supporters doubled down on their belief that the President was telling the truth.

Yeah…as you complain…

If this happens, this has been a goal for Presidents for decades and decades? Maybe it takes a different kind of President to get different kinds of results?