We Don’t Need to “Monkey this Up”

The OP actually provided audio of exactly what was said and still monkeyed it up! :open_mouth: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Don’t monkey up the thread with your nonsense.

Thank goodness Gary Hart never became President. A first class racist. (May have to be an old timer to get this one)

Id just like to point out that calling black folk articulate can be offensive as well. Anyone remember the Biden comment?

Such a common phrase, used all the time. Get back to me when you find footage of him using the term before yesterday.

1 Like

Now here we have an example of the word monkey being used clearly as dog whistle against a black man.

And here, I confess …

I think we are seeing a pattern with this guy. Lots of monkey seeing and doing… and a little knuckle dragging thrown in too.

This is how racism spreads.

I saw Obama smile yesterday. I think it meant we should start killing whitey

This kind of talk has a very negative history, so why not show a little kindness or at least restraint, everybody.

Get over it, black people.

But sometimes a monkey is just a funny little furry animal you find in zoos that swing from trees. I know that’s hard to believe, but sometimes all that people mean by the word monkey is a monkey.

Sensitivity, Doug.

When Republicans get zero percent of the African American vote this year, I can’t wait to see all the Trumpers yelling “BUT WE GOT THEM JOBBBBBBS”.

Boy this thread is enlightening. Jesus.

Really? The actual “topic” was about the opponents political policies. The only ones making black people “the topic” are racist liberals!!

Well that would be a whole 4 percent loss

13% less black male.

Quit monkeying around libs…you guys look silly.

Monkey wrench…any monkey can use it.

Look at the monkeys behaving like ants…referring to city slickers.

You guys are really bad at racial sensitivity.

Fat donald supporters aren’t even hiding it anymore.

There are some things you don’t say towards people.

It’s called being polite and having cultural understanding.

It was used a racial slur towards blacks for centuries. It’s offensive when used in a derogatory manner. It’s best just left unsaid.

Oh he is…he is…