Is Trumpism killing America?

We will survive. However, it will take the death of the horrible baby boom generation in order for true healing to be completed.

1 Like

Fun comment but an absolute non-answer.

We haven’t seen the rise of white nationalists, that’s the garbage the MSM, leftists and Democrats peddle. We have seen an increase in Democrat supported oppressive. hateful. and violent gangs like ANTIFA, BLM, OWS hell bent on destroying the civil society in this country, all started under the Obama Administration. And oh yeah lets not forget the liberal Democrat and “feminist” blood sport of killing babies in the womb and cops on the street also on the rise during and since Obama.

You go ahead and try to exploit McCains death by claiming he would support all that since there is no shame in the world of liberal redneck elites!

1 Like

John Mccain RIP, a great man and great leader! Dont act like you ever supported Mccain and his endeavors! Liberals make me puke, they even politicize death!

You make a lot of bold statements without proof…

So does Trump. Monkey see, monkey do.

Heard similar things when Obama was elected and during his presidency. People on the left would then ask those complaining what differences were they experiencing in their life. I have seen NO ill effects in my life, community, etc., since Trump has become president. The main difference personally is that I am now paying less in Federal income taxes and will get an additional child tax credit in my taxes next April.

What is a trump-zees?

“Thou shall not kill” is one of the Ten Commandments.

If you don’t want kids separated from their parents then change the laws. Why is it Trump’s fault for following the law while the law breakers get your sympathy?

What racial discrimination on Trump’s part are you referring to?

What in the heck is that supposed to mean?

I personally have not either. However, I have never seen this level of hatred and vitriol that is being vomited forth from the extreme left. Mention Trump’s name and they melt down like a vampire being exposed to the sun. Kripes, you can’t even agree with a policy these days without being pigeon-holed.

Maybe because we’ve never had such a corrupt, insane, dangerous piece of ■■■■ in White House.

Sometimes you just gotta hold your nose and accept the lesser of two evils. Hillary was no prize, either. She was the worse of two evils. America agreed with this and now we have Trump as our President.

A poll means Trump is revered.

Like nobody’s business, this forum needs an influx of Trump supporters who can connect dots logically.

Unless being in the bag for the guy renders that impossible.

I’ll let your point stand.

Trump is revered because approval polls exist.

I surrender.

No, it doesn’t’ mean he is revered. It means he has approval.

Then when I asked why he was revered, why did you nonsensically start talking about polls?

Overall, I approved of Obama’s performance as president.

I never revered him.

I guess I didn’t understand the poll question.

My mistake.

The Trump supporters on this forum need to call in Team B.

1 Like

What do you think is unique about Donald that inspires this heretofore unseen hatred and vitriol?

Pretty simple. It is called sore loseritis. Liberals have been upset over the queen b loss, they are having a 2 year old temper tantrum.

Your ranting means nothing.