WAR in Ukraine, Putin approves initiation of special military operation (Part 2)

I’ve seen the vids, they don’t move in a tight formation, they just get hit in about the same place. A lot of times they aren’t even from the same day. In other cases they take pictures of a lot of equiment on the battlefield claiming its all Ukranian equipment when its not. It’s mixed with some Russian and some Ukranian going in different directions that just happened to get destroyed relatively close to each other. I’m not certain about that picture, but oe of the vehicles looks to be a T64 that had its turret tossed. The others are a 113, 3 bradleys and a leopard. The possible T64 could have been either sides, but I assume it was Ukranian.

Was it pre-selected kill box using artillery?

likely not. More likely mines and ATGM’s. Can’t say for certain. They both have ingress and egress routes targeted, strong points, choke points and every other point. Difference being that Russian artillery is not that accurate, so if it was artillery, likely took a lot of rounds. I do know that both Russian and Ukranian “analysts” now claim Ukraine fires about 5 arty rounds for every 2 the Russians fire in the south. Ukraine has done a job on Russian artillery in the counter battery fight in this area. Russia has likely started its offensive in Luhansk to try and divert Ukraine units there, Ukraine still has 8 offensive brigades they have not used (not including the follow on “assault brigades” of the home gaurd.)

It’s weird: I’ve seen that around, too, like we’re supposed to be shocked and chastened by some blown up US ■■■■■

Really trying to get to the amygdala with this stuff. Digging deep with the Hillary material. Killary. The old favorites. But I think he’s going to resist your tribal plea.

Decades of cold war indoctrination says you are correct.

The problem is that the USSR, the REAL enemy of the US, dissolved 30 years ago. And that left many of the weaker minds of the cold war warriors all dressed up with no place to go. You are right. To regain their sense of purpose now, they will fight on the side of Obama, Clinton, Biden, Brennan, and Soros… all proven enemies of our good country.

2 Likes

Oh, c’mon. Throw the Bushes in there, too.

1 Like

Globalists all.

well lets see, I supported Reagan, and I supported Papa Bush, and W

And I supported Trump when he was the first to send lethal aid to Ukraine
And I supported Trump last March when he said to give them everything they need and Biden was slow walking and blocking
And I support Trump saying the other day that if Russia doesn’t agree to peace we’ll give Ukraine more than they’ve ever had

Who knows … they may have been parked for the night. It doesn’t matter, my statement stands regardless of the reason.

We have seen similar photos of damaged and destroyed Russian vehicles grouped together. It’s a war you know … bad ■■■■ happens.

Funny how you didn’t include what he said about what he would say to Zelensky.

“No more, you gotta make a deal”

2 Likes

But to Putin he would say the same thing or we give more weapons to Zelensky

:joy::joy::upside_down_face:

The best!

The key is this: Trump says he would end the war in a day. That means … the status quo of who controls what land. Putin would agree. Zelensky wouldn’t.

Our friend here wouldn’t agree either. He would side with Hillary.

Hillary is probably the most evil woman in the world.

Rule of thumb if Hillary is for something it needs to be opposed.

1 Like

Not a group i want anything to do with!

1 Like

Are you sure Putin would agree? Agree to what? What parameters other than guns for them if he does not?

Zelensky agreed to territorial concessions in the draft agreement from early April 2022, so it is not clear what would happen.

Zelensky is between a rock and a hard place. Zelensky may agree that the war is lost and there needs to be a peace agreement. On the other hand, he knows that the SBU (the Ukrainian successor to the KGB) and/or far-right paramilitaries allied with the CIA may kill him if he signs an agreement.

The far right paramilitaries…

It will be interesting. I think they are allied with the EU-seeking puppet government only because “the enemy of my enemy…”. But if their century long enemy, Russia, is no longer in play then those paramilitaries will turn on the puppet government’s plan to join the EU. Those far right nationalistic groups view the EU and the EU’s laws as anathema.

Given the far right’s murderous behavior, Ukrainians will look with yearning back to the day they could have had cheap fuel, a good bank loan, commerce, and friendship with Russia. If they retrace their steps, they may find this face at an inflection point in their history and curse the day they ever heard of this man.

1 Like

yeah, and? lots of deals to make that don’t involve territory

The dilemma for Putin is what to do with western Ukraine. That is especially true of areas in western Ukraine that were the site of a guerrilla war between the UPA and the Soviets at the end of WW2. The area
fighting was concentrated in the region shown in yellow that was part of Poland before 1939.

A possible solution would be for Russia to allow Poland and other NATO countries to take back areas that they lost to the Soviets, while leaving a Russian-friendly government in Kyiv in control of central Ukraine.

While Poland dearly wants to recover its lost territories, Ukrainian nationalists who fought the Soviets also led brutal attacks against Polish civilians.