WAR in Ukraine, Putin approves initiation of special military operation (Part 2)

Globalists all.

well lets see, I supported Reagan, and I supported Papa Bush, and W

And I supported Trump when he was the first to send lethal aid to Ukraine
And I supported Trump last March when he said to give them everything they need and Biden was slow walking and blocking
And I support Trump saying the other day that if Russia doesn’t agree to peace we’ll give Ukraine more than they’ve ever had

Who knows 
 they may have been parked for the night. It doesn’t matter, my statement stands regardless of the reason.

We have seen similar photos of damaged and destroyed Russian vehicles grouped together. It’s a war you know 
 bad ■■■■ happens.

Funny how you didn’t include what he said about what he would say to Zelensky.

“No more, you gotta make a deal”

2 Likes

But to Putin he would say the same thing or we give more weapons to Zelensky

:joy::joy::upside_down_face:

The best!

The key is this: Trump says he would end the war in a day. That means 
 the status quo of who controls what land. Putin would agree. Zelensky wouldn’t.

Our friend here wouldn’t agree either. He would side with Hillary.

Hillary is probably the most evil woman in the world.

Rule of thumb if Hillary is for something it needs to be opposed.

1 Like

Not a group i want anything to do with!

1 Like

Are you sure Putin would agree? Agree to what? What parameters other than guns for them if he does not?

Zelensky agreed to territorial concessions in the draft agreement from early April 2022, so it is not clear what would happen.

Zelensky is between a rock and a hard place. Zelensky may agree that the war is lost and there needs to be a peace agreement. On the other hand, he knows that the SBU (the Ukrainian successor to the KGB) and/or far-right paramilitaries allied with the CIA may kill him if he signs an agreement.

The far right paramilitaries

It will be interesting. I think they are allied with the EU-seeking puppet government only because “the enemy of my enemy
”. But if their century long enemy, Russia, is no longer in play then those paramilitaries will turn on the puppet government’s plan to join the EU. Those far right nationalistic groups view the EU and the EU’s laws as anathema.

Given the far right’s murderous behavior, Ukrainians will look with yearning back to the day they could have had cheap fuel, a good bank loan, commerce, and friendship with Russia. If they retrace their steps, they may find this face at an inflection point in their history and curse the day they ever heard of this man.

1 Like

yeah, and? lots of deals to make that don’t involve territory

The dilemma for Putin is what to do with western Ukraine. That is especially true of areas in western Ukraine that were the site of a guerrilla war between the UPA and the Soviets at the end of WW2. The area
fighting was concentrated in the region shown in yellow that was part of Poland before 1939.

A possible solution would be for Russia to allow Poland and other NATO countries to take back areas that they lost to the Soviets, while leaving a Russian-friendly government in Kyiv in control of central Ukraine.

While Poland dearly wants to recover its lost territories, Ukrainian nationalists who fought the Soviets also led brutal attacks against Polish civilians.

it means no such thing

stop lying, there was no such deal

1 Like

Stop ignoring the truth.

Multiple western sources have confirmed the deal.

Russian propaganda, there was no deal and anyone who claims there was is lying

Solutions are easy when you have no skin in the game.

Telling the truth is no lie even with it disagrees with your delusions. Here is an outline of the events related to the agreement with links.

Turkey and Israel were acting as mediators in promising talks to end the war during March 2022.

By the end of March there were multiple reports that a deal was very near.

. . . at the talks on Tuesday in Istanbul, initially slated to last two days, the Ukrainian offer became more explicit, and was delivered in writing. The Ukrainian delegation this time was headed up by the adviser to the president of Ukraine, Mihaylo Podolyak, and the Russian delegation was led by presidential aide Vladimir Medinsky. Kalin had been instrumental in assembling the cast list.
Turkey leads pack of countries vying to mediate between Ukraine and Russia | Turkey | The Guardian

According to the Ukrainian source, Ukrainska Pravda, Boris Johnson intervened to torpedo the deal:

“Johnson brought two simple messages to Kyiv. The first is that Putin is a war criminal; he should be pressured, not negotiated with. And the second is that even if Ukraine is ready to sign some agreements on guarantees with Putin, they are not. We can sign [an agreement] with you [Ukraine], but not with him. Anyway, he will screw everyone over”, is how one of Zelenskyy’s close associates summed up the essence of Johnson’s visit.
From Zelenskyy's ''surrender'' to Putin's surrender: how the negotiations with Russia are going | Ukrainska Pravda

By April 7, Reuters was reporting that that Ukraine had withdrawn its earlier offer.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-says-ukraine-presented-unacceptable-draft-peace-deal-2022-04-07/

CNN reported that Boris Johnson was promising a virtual blank check to Ukraine in recent trips to Kyiv.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/09/europe/ukraine-uk-boris-johnson-intl-gbr/index.html

CNN in Turkey interviewed the deputy prime minister and he reported that the US and western Europe intervened to prolong the war. Here is a translation from Turkish:

We know that our president is talking to the countries of both leaders. Progress was made on certain issues, the last point was reached, and then suddenly we see that the war is accelerating. With the missile crisis, it has been seen how it can suddenly spiral out of control. This war is not between Russia and Ukraine, it is a war between Russia and the West. By supporting Ukraine, the United States and some countries in Europe are beginning a process of prolonging this war. What we want is an end to this war. Someone is trying not to end the war. The U.S. sees the prolongation of the war as its interest.
https://www.cnnturk.com/video/turkiye/son-dakika-ak-parti-genel-baskanvekili-numan-kurtulmus-cnn-turkte181122

Brookings fellow and former US national-security council member Fiona Hill, co-authored a paper that included details about the negotiations:

According to multiple former senior US officials we spoke with, in April 2022, Russian and Ukrainian negotiators appeared to have tentatively agreed on the outlines of a negotiated interim settlement: Russia would withdraw to its position on February 23, when it controlled part of the Donbass region and all of Crimea, and in exchange, Ukraine would promise not to seek NATO membership and instead receive security guarantees from a number of countries. . .
The World Putin Wants

The former Israeli PM who was involved in the negotiations has a similar story:

Calling both leaders “pragmatic,” Bennett says that over the course of negotiations, he “was under the impression that both sides very much want[ed] a ceasefire” and gave the odds of any deal holding at 50-50. Over a “marathon of drafts,” he claims, seventeen draft agreements were prepared. But “they blocked it, and I thought [they were] wrong,” Bennett says, referring to the Western powers backing Ukraine.

“I have one claim,” Bennett told the interviewer. “I claim there was a good chance of reaching a ceasefire.” When the interviewer asks if he means “had they not curbed it,” he replies with a nod.
The Grinding War in Ukraine Could Have Ended a Long Time Ago

Putin recently provided details of the draft agreement.
https://www.rt.com/russia/578220-putin-ukraine-neutrality-plan/

The war should have ended in April 2022. Instead the warmongers in Washington and London demanded that the war continue.

Pavlyna Orlova, 34, stands by a picture of her husband, Volodymr, 33, who was killed Oct. 20, 2022. His photo is posted with hundreds of other Ukrainian soldiers’ at Saints Peter and Paul Garrison Church. (Marcus Yam / Los Angeles Times)
In Ukraine, a harvest of death as bodies of the fallen are returned to their hometowns

1 Like

Isn’t that the same kind of lame response that progs post when they just troll with
 “link?”

No debate. No facts. Just the troll post
 “Russian propaganda” followed by a statement and “proof by belligerent assertion”.

2 Likes