Using Government to Force

Of course negotiate with, pricing with a customer, pricing with vendors, employee costs, whatever else.

I’m not a business owner but if you aren’t flexible and cant negotiate your gonna miss out and lose good people.

:rofl: you’re fired.

I’ll make this easy. You negotiate an obstacle course. You do not negotiate with the obstacles.

Who supports owners’ rights?

Our forefathers knew that if…“we” didn’t have the 2nd Amendment, that there was a good chance the United States would end up like Hong Kong is right now. Look at the use of government force on their own people. Libs…look at the people of Hong Kong and understand what our forefathers’ did.

The government trying to dictate a “living” wage for burger flippers is the same government that destroyed its Gold and Silver currency.

A 1960 silver quarter is 5.625 grams of silver and 0.625 grams of copper.

In terms of silver, 1 gram is worth $0.56 at bid price on the market today.

5.625 * 4 * 0.56 = $12.60

Interestingly enough, the minimum wage was 4 silver quarters every hour in 1960.

It stinks like Stockholm Syndrome in here.

Well, that was wasted on them.

1 Like

Not in the face Bubba! Not in front of the kids Bubba!

Of course you do, getting hung up on phrasing here.

The main reason I come back to this site is to marvel at the cognitive dissonance on display.

You’re all for business owners acting in their own self interest and basically justify social Darwinism, but you’re forgetting that humans and any being doesn’t simply have to seek and use power individually…they can use collective power… in the form of unions/governments. The person using collective power would indeed be smarter than the person only using individual power.

2 Likes

Or weaker.

You’ve never run an obstacle course.

Humans aren’t the strongest species, but we use collective social power to rule the world. You can’t make Darwinian arguments to back your point, while simultaneous dismissing that collective action is intelligent and a strong survival mechanism.

“Cargo net, if you make this easy on me, I’ll get you hooked up with that repelling rope you’ve been eyeballing!”

:rofl:

1 Like

Not necessarily weaker for the individual, you already said they are a threat to your business.

I have ran 2 obstacle courses for some fun runs.

Sure I can. Being part of a collective is not in my best interest.

Did you talk to the wood?

1 Like

You are already part of a collective.

The United States of America.

A Union is for the Benefit of labor.

Any company that has a Union did something to deserve it.

Oh no I’m not.