Using Government to Force

Or weaker.

Youā€™ve never run an obstacle course.

Humans arenā€™t the strongest species, but we use collective social power to rule the world. You canā€™t make Darwinian arguments to back your point, while simultaneous dismissing that collective action is intelligent and a strong survival mechanism.

ā€œCargo net, if you make this easy on me, Iā€™ll get you hooked up with that repelling rope youā€™ve been eyeballing!ā€

:rofl:

1 Like

Not necessarily weaker for the individual, you already said they are a threat to your business.

I have ran 2 obstacle courses for some fun runs.

Sure I can. Being part of a collective is not in my best interest.

Did you talk to the wood?

1 Like

You are already part of a collective.

The United States of America.

A Union is for the Benefit of labor.

Any company that has a Union did something to deserve it.

Oh no Iā€™m not.

Yeahā€¦ yeah you are.

Sorry to inform you of that.

Finally! Thanks for the honesty.

No, Iā€™m not. Nor is there any such thing. The states were never united. They donā€™t even exist anymore.

I am nothing but honest.

A Unionr is for the Benefit of Labor to collectively bargain in the interests of labor.

When I stated before, the actions that were being described is the perfect way to get labor to Unionize wasnā€™t saying that it is a threatā€¦ it is reality.

Especially in a low unemployment situation.

Labor gains more power.

It is silly to say that the name of the country where we both reside is not the United States of America.

It makes no sense.

Which is not in my best interest.

Itā€™s silly to call it ā€œunited statesā€

Everything isnā€™t about you.

It is literally the name of our country.

But whatever.

Why should the group care about your best interest? Regardless of how wonderful or important you think you areā€¦ thereā€™s no strong reason why collective groups, such as a society, should value the individual over the group.