Trump Twitter Storm this morning: To Mueller "STOP!"

I thought you left because your feelings were hurt. Welcome back!

Such a child. Also, he realizes his tweets are official statements so he doesn’t need to do anything else to come across utterly crazy.

I never go on 4 chan or 8 chan. They are like you absurd bots. Grandiose thinking wackos.

They look better in their actual form:

LOL You reposted an image from one of them here the other day. To support your Qanon nonsense. Don’t you remember?

You have no idea WHY i posted that. Q is fake. It does reprint real things as subterfuge.

Q works for leftist trolls

Wait, a second ago you just said you don’t go to those sites, now, after I called out that bs, say you have? Well that’s weird behavior.

Here it is you doing what you said you didn’t do until you were told you did and now say you did but for a reason:

Lol “I hereby demand” …

Sick and tiny man losing his mind. Sad!

Really? Why then, when I called it a schtizo fantasty:

Why did you respond with this:

Hmm?

I didn’t get it from that site.

Get a real job. Your handlers are going down.

You didn’t get a screenshot of one of the chans from one of the chans?

Where did you get it?

You’re going back and forth now. Days ago you were reposting these images as fact. Now you say you didn’t do it, but when shown you did, say you didn’t get them from there?

What exactly are you up to on this Q-anon stuff you repost here?

When you use “hereby” in a Tweet:

2 Likes

I know I know too easy, but imagine Obama had prefaced anything with “I hereby demand…”

But this toad does it and I am only reduced to giggles at this point.

1 Like

Great stuff. But could you just add:

I didn’t come here to make friends!

to that post. Then, it would be perfect.

His supporters don’t vare. They’ve proven time and time again they only hated everything Obama did because it was Obama. Now it’s all good.

you probably don’t get the irony of this.

4 Likes

Those are working golf days.

1 Like

Anytime, I know that ethics, truth and law & order are always good for a laugh by liberals.

Ok ok why else this tweet reduces me to giggles?

Thinking of Jeffersonbo sitting home today reaping his whirlwind.

• List item

No, but thinking that trump and his tiny tantrums stand for any of that is beyond amusing.