Trump Twitter Storm this morning: To Mueller "STOP!"

Heh, Donald supporter.

This coming after Trump is calling on an investigation into his DOJ and FBI…while also asking for an investigation to stop because it makes him uncomfortable? L m a o

What judge?

Yes, they are when combined in the same sentence as Trump.

Trump has been trying to find a way to fire Rosenstein, he might have found a way if Benjamin Wittes is correct in this part of a thread:

So what if he orders Rosenstein to start this investigation and he either resigns or refuses? Either way, he will be gone.

Trump is a ■■■■■■ He should fire Mueller if he’s so worried about him.

Oh my! Be careful what you say…you will be on their hit list. Best have your affairs in order now. Who do we call when you “disappear”?

And Sessions will be without an acting boss temporarily.

The Mueller investigation is corrupt. That is what is being exposed. Their goal is to try and make Trump look corrupt, and they have succeeded because some people fell for it.

Mueller is an old man. His legacy is not going to be a good one.

i bet this is exactly the kind of thing that Republican media pushes.

I’m certain you can point out which components of the investigation are corrupt.

Links?

It baffles me that anyone would put any stock in Donald Trump. He is a 100% confirmed liar with no sense of morals. However I will say he is an amazing con-man.

He has convinced a group of people that he is who he is because he has to be, because the odds are stacked against him and the game is rigged so yeah he is dirty but so what!

Donald Trump! Of all people… I will take my chances with Mueller seems like the safer bet.

Amusing.

lol…there it is…trying the law and order routine…

i keep saying that. of all the people that my fellow southerns could have picked to best represent them they picked a lying, cheating northern con man??

bizarre.

Yeah, that struck me as some odd verbiage as well. Surprised he didn’t go all in and say “We hereby declare” in that royal sense.

1 Like

Doug, this country is full of really dumb ■■■■■■■■ that think they know more about how to conduct an investigation than Mueller and his assembled team of some of the best investigative lawyers in the world.

Don’t listen to them when they tell you stuff like that. It makes you look really gullible when you share it.

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

They’re custom built just for you bud. All-caps talking point distractions. Gobble gobble.