Trump Twitter Storm this morning: To Mueller "STOP!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA… yes she did. So did her faithful believers such as yourself. And you will remember November 8, 2016 like it was just yesterday for the rest of your lives.

Seems you remember better than anyone. Hillary lives rent free in your head. This board (and the previous one) proves that out.

Show us on the dolly where she touched you.

she touched me right here.

She tried to penetrate me right there with her heinous ideology.

Weak.

What did she do that was anti-American?

For one thing, she advocated taking American’s guns without due process.

1 Like

Celebrity Apresident

Wow. Fan fiction at its finest.

Examine your existence.

Gaslighter

As if. pffft

I’m not a Hildawg supporter homeslice, get over it.

Well that just destroys his argument doesn’t it?

except he is. He can pretend. he can deny. But he’s the genuine deal.

He thinks everyone that’s not a trump hugger is a hillary supporter. Sad way to live life.

No. You are wrong. You can think you are not. We all know you are.

I wouldn’t know, I haven’t heard anyone say that. I don’t pay much attention to what the “media” pushes.

You are quoting the wrong person Genius

It continues to sicken me to watch you and others bash the integrity and reputation and character of a man like Mueller. A man who is an actual American Patriot. A lifelong Republican who has devoted his life to upholding and defending our way of life and the Constitution you fallaciously claim to love. All to defend the walking embodiment of the seven deadly sins in Donald Trump of all people. Disgusting.

1 Like

isn’t it kind of expected though? in politics people pick their favorite politician and do all kinds of things (and say all kinds of things) to protect them. if that means attacking honorable people, they just do it.

1 Like

Err no, judges don’t get to remove sitting Presidents from office, only congress can do that.

Do you…or does anyone have any proof?
You know…like stuff that qualifys for more than …
let’s say: I saw a meat stamp on Pelosi’s butt.