Trump Twitter Storm this morning: To Mueller "STOP!"

“Trump first blasted the “failing and crooked” New York Times over its “long & boring story indicating that the World’s most expensive Witch Hunt has found nothing on Russia & me so now they are looking at the rest of the World!”

It’s all at the link. He’s just being his normal 12yo self. And in this case it’s probably a good move. Putting this out before the Republican media storm tomorrow (Obama’s FBI and Obama spying on Trump and FBI corrupt) is pretty smart. It just feed into the narrative that everyone is out to get him and he’s the victim.

You know, as he attacks American businesses.

“At what point does this soon to be $20,000,000 Witch Hunt, composed of 13 Angry and Heavily Conflicted Democrats and two people who have worked for Obama for 8 years, STOP!”

I love his tweets.

1 Like

He’s right!

He’s scared ■■■■■■■■■

1 Like

what is he scared of. you libs - including the OP - have said that no one knows what Mueller is investigating and that we should just let the investigation continue. I have said that the continuation ad infinitum is just a way to allow innuendo.

You have confirmed that and have -with one post from your trump-hating hand - proved the other libs have made false statements.

1 Like

Of course libs don’t know, but Trump knows. Trump knows his organization is corrupt, which is why he’s been on the offensive for months to discredit Mueller. It couldn’t be more obvious.

2 Likes

.>

Top individual of massive financial/real estate empire whose members and campaign associates are under investigation call for investigation to stop.

Internet shocked.

News at 11.

.>>>>

8 Likes

since Mueller has not finished his investigation, how do you know the Trump team is so corrupt?

I don’t speak for others. I speak for myself. I know some of what Mueller is investigating by the things that have been reported (the indictments, who has taken plea deals, Russians, Russians everywhere, the meeting and the coverup of the meeting, the info on Michael Cohen’s pay to play and that those companies were interviewed way back in November.) And I’m sure there is much more.

He is scared of getting caught and with good reason.

I thought that was obvious from my post. If Trump wasn’t corrupt and wasn’t scared about what Mueller is finding, he wouldn’t be tweeting everyday about witch hunts and attacking US institutions to protect himself like a third-world dictator.

I’d laugh like hell if he fired Mueller and/or Rosenstein, only to find out all of the cases have been handed off to various FBI districts. Then he’ll have to fire Wray as well.

This 2nd season of Presidential Apprentice is realing heating up!

Trump U certainly was on the up and up.

“Among the most well-known Trump legal cases was the Trump University litigation. Three legal actions were brought alleging fraud, one by the New York State Attorney General and the others by class action plaintiffs. In November 2016, Trump agreed to pay $25 million to settle the litigation.”

plus, he never settles lawsuits…

“Although Trump has said that he “never” settles legal claims, Trump and his businesses have settled with plaintiffs in at least 100 cases”

so… where there is smoke there’s fire?

you DO know - don’t you? - that the Clinton/Obama team made the smoke.

figures…

so investigate them.

Keep believing that - it’s ok by me.

Its a matter of faith. Mueller is getting closer and closer to…something. And why would Trump be worried about being accused of something if he weren’t guilty just because a team of investigators with millions to back them up have their reputations on the line to find him guilty of…something?

Every time the Mueller team looks at something or interviews someone that is seen by many as more proof of…something. If Mueller had something those questions and investigations would be honing in on that one issue. Instead he is still shotgunning.