Trump: Kim Jong Un "loves his people"

I made my case clearly and factually. You’ve contributed nothing to the discussion.

you said the same thing to me a week or so ago.

must have been traumatic for you

Really? Got a link?

you even posted a picture of a doll.

or… was it one of your lib look-alikes?

So wait, you lied?

Hey I did! Cool.

Did you ever show us where you were touched?

This is really truly amazing. When that languagage was used by the previous President it was deemed to be an apology tour. All of a sudden logic has refurnefh to the right

libs here are posting like children that have no understanding of world affairs.

You don’t negotiate deals with your friends. You negotiate them with your enemies. And superpowers don’t respond to taunts. Superpowers focus on what is it that we need to do in order to preserve our national security and the national security of our allies and our friends.

Yes, you negotiate deals with your friends. You negotiate deals with everyone in international politics.

Superpowers don’t suck up to tin pot dictators. At least not until Trump came around.

Your posting like a blind Trump worshiper.

He also praised China’s handling of the tianaman square protesters.

1 Like

Pray tell what are our allies in canada doing to take advantage? Yeah… our allies are worse than NK…

XD you cant make this **** up

oh… my bad. I forgot to post the source of that opinion

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/08/09/obama_irans_supreme_leader_is_a_politician_just_like_everybody_else.html

Well done Ishmael.

Obama is indeed incorrect. You negotiate deals with everyone. His administration did just as much as anyone else.

I’m a kitty-corner guy.

Growing up, I said soda. In third grade I moved to the next state where they said pop. After a couple years I acclimatized. Now, I live in Texas where they say coke. Dammit, I ain’t changing! And coke? That’s a specific beverage, not a synonym for pop!

1 Like

MN is pop, WI is soda.

1 Like

Yeah, seems like it’s more in the Southeast of the US where it’s referred to as Coke by some. I’m wondering if my WI friend had any ties to the SE now. He’s passed, so a mystery it shall remain.

theyve been saying this for months now

as though so few realize what jokes cnn and mcnbc are

in trade, in some ways yes

who said “worse than north korea”?