I still think there's a good chance that Trump comes out clean after Mueller

And here I am trying to uncover my eyes and unplug my ears and asking for information, and you deny me. Why? :thinking:

Do you feel the only way a presidency can be brought down is through arrest and impeachment?

How else? And I don’t think he can be arrested, kind of the point.

ah you have nothing…

I can see it. I have my days where i think the public is too stupid to see whats in front of them. The spin machine is that good. Other parts of me say they just dont care because the economy is going decently, even though trump has some part in it. SO because they really only care about money, jobs, and the economy they dont see the long term affects these people are going to do. From courts to international issues. Trump is making us weaker and they dont see it.

Just pay attention

Prepare your personal lawsuits against the criminals in media who have been brainwashing you and leading you down a very dark path.

And yet the Dems get by with saying “Ah, but Mueller knows” and no questions asked re what they are talking about.

How is that illegal?

I didn’t say it was.

By “us” you mean Dems?

no i dont.

Then you’re wrong.

Huh? :confused:

What do you mean and how does it relate to my ask of information from @rp5x5 exactly?

no, i dont think so…

I know you don’t.

yes i do…been watching you guys for almost two decades.

I love it when 4chan drabble makes it all the way to Hannity land. Feedback loop aquired!

Trump is the swamp.

2 Likes

Unless he’s the real Teflon Don, I think he’ll get affected, too. And a few close to him.

But according to Rudy Giuliani in an interview with Charlie Rose in, I think, '95, he can be subpoenaed. A little different something than he’s saying now.