Trump rally continues

Retail sale up in July showing economy remains strong…

“Retail sales in July increased 6.4 percent from a year ago.”

“Consumer spending is being supported by a tightening labor market, which is steadily pushing up wages. Tax cuts and higher savings are also underpinning consumption.”

Sweet…Trump is Cool…

…when he cheats on his wives.

“Retail sales in July increased 6.4 percent from a year ago.”… Bimbo eruptions?

He does that…nor does he post the link so we can’t check the information. :wink:

ytd…

Nice chart… It will have another up swing if Reps keep the house.

i have no idea. but you seem to be able to predict everything related to the market and the Mueller investigation so you’re my Carnac.

I was as little worried, housing sales slowed down in June around here, but picked back up in July, though not to May levels. But we have tons of tourists which is confirmed in the retail sales increase in July. The consumer is 60% of the GDP, I think… So, Christmas is looking good unless too many democrats take power.

Heck if Dems take the House they’ll probably cancel Christmas altogether. Happy Holidays!

1 Like

Can you smell the walmart shoppers?..

" Walmart Bounces Back With Best Sales in More Than a Decade"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-16/walmart-s-best-sales-in-more-than-a-decade-hearten-wall-street

Trump is Cool

and the next day…

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-16/u-s-housing-starts-rebounded-in-july-on-single-family-increase

Yes, Christmas hating freaks…

Tax cuts and rising wages…

“Buoyed by rising wages and employment, plus a tax cut, all of which have translated into disposable-income gains, consumers are spending again with more abandon than they have in years”

When Chinese imports are sky high who would have thought it.

Yer funny.

Actually, a lot of their growth was in groceries. So, most would come from the great US

Wow, the news of China coming to the table may trigger a new leg up when combined with the reports of retails sales way up over last year…

Housing market needs to cool off a bit.

The market took off again in July, but we don’t have the govt letting banks make no doc loans for no doc people, so at least it’s built on a lot better credit…