This is how you handle fascist goons and bullies

It’s also something someone who isn’t involved in Antifa would say.

If you were to ask the Las Vegas odds makers, the smart money would be on me. :wink:

1 Like

I’m literally someone not involved in Antifa saying it.

The left is the source of most of the hate crimes in the country. Many of them are fakes that they then blame on their political opponents.

What’s your point?

That’s a horrible definition.

I never said you were. First I asked if you were, and did not get a answer, and then I said that what you posted was what someone involved in ANTIFA would say. Your argument is losing steam …

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

Take it up with Merriam-Webster.

You implied it.

Which less-steamy argument are you referring to? There are a handful happening here.

All of them.

One side wants to get rid of Jews, racial/ethic minorities, and GLBT people… the other side wants to punch people who want to get rid of Jews, racial/ethic minorities, and GLBT people.

The reality is that one side is falsely claiming that their political opponents are uniquely evil and responsible for all sorts of vile hate crimes. The reality is that two-thirds of hate crimes are false flags / hoaxes. In addition a large fraction of the hate crimes are coming from people of color, but white supremacists get the blame in the media. This is disinformation on a massive level.

1 Like

The fascist gathering would be any and all ANTIFA get togethers.

2 Likes

I see, so your usual hollow ■■■■ talking.

Why was Antifa even at an anti-mask rally in the first place? Doesn’t exactly fit the theme of an anarchist group.

3 Likes

Good call changing from that Daily Article opinion piece to the WSJ opinion piece since it at least has some data, I think… it also is behind a pay wall so I don’t know what the 346 allegations its referring to, but there are thousands every year…

I don’t disagree, 23.9% is a large fraction of the hate crimes… not as large as 52.5% though.

Look at the population.

No per capita scale really skews those numbers.

1 Like

As a Democrat I’ll never understand the support for ANTIFA. You defeat hateful speech with better speech, not violence! I’d love to see them rounded up and exposed.

4 Likes

I don’t know what that means.

It’s an affirmation of your point - what’s the percentage of offenders per national population demographic for each one of those groups?

1 Like