This is how you handle fascist goons and bullies

Right? Anarchists who are in favor of authoritarian government? How’s that work? They are certainly a confused group of young nit wits.

3 Likes

Not many dems believe this. Most believe that you shut down speech you don’t agree with.

1 Like

Says more then you using Wikipedia for a reference. For all we know you wrote that post.

1 Like

I’d be interested in that as well. Who are these people?

Well I am not a very good team player when it comes to politics. I don’t defend my team no matter what unlike most people.

1 Like

Good for you! That’s a great attribute.
:+1:

1 Like

I don’t agree with Antifa’s use of violence.

1 Like

The etymology of “fascist” is boring. It’s not a good word.

Totalitarianism is a better description. And easily covers Antifa.

1 Like

It has 491 references.

How on earth is Antifa totalitarian? They’re mostly anarchists.

See above.

There is no such thing. You are forgetting the dialectic. What does an “anarchist” become the second they have anarchy?

You think anarchists demand free college? Free housing.

1 Like

I’m more of an anarchist than those punks in Antifa.

3 Likes

No, but most Democrats won’t compare them to KKK etc, but they are two sides of the same coin.

1 Like

What does Antifa have to do with free college/housing?

Do you not listen to them?

1 Like

You were busy

“Demands”

Universal single payer health care, without regard for citizenship status.
-Universal basic income WITH a federal job guarantee, under which the federal government becomes the “employer of last resort.” Involuntary unemployment is a function of profiteering by fascist capitalist oligarchs who are willing to sacrifice the lives of others for their own enrichment. It must end.
-The abolition of “right to work laws” which do exactly the opposite of ensuring anyone’s right to work.
-Publicly funded higher education.
-Robust and effective social welfare programs to include child care, education, employment training and counseling, parenting skills training, and life skills training including fiscal education.
-A requirement that functional proficiency in media, political, and economic literacy be demonstrated to graduate high school.
-The creation of a publicly funded non-partisan media source to serve as the primary source of government information, to be overseen and managed day to day by a coalition of well-known communicators, political scientists, and other experts in propaganda to strip ALL bias from official information before it is broadcast.
-Federal charges of treason filed against anyone willfully and knowingly attempting to minimize public perception of the impact and risks of the coronavirus.
-Reform of whistleblower laws to ensure they have teeth, and particularly to ensure that a whistleblower, acting in good faith, is not identified to the public, ever.

2 Likes

Sure, if the KKK had limited themselves to only attacking people at rallies and protests, had no structure, and wasn’t racist.

They have a structure, it’s just not hierarchical. It’s actually right out of a 1960s military manual.

1 Like