This is how you handle fascist goons and bullies

That demand alone gives away their entire game.

2 Likes

Yes, percentage of Black/African American offenders are about twice the percentage of the population. You will never here that from the media.

Making a false report of a hate crime is normally not counted as a hate crime, but it has the same effect. For example consider the rash of bomb threats against JCCs soon after Trump was elected. Media were quick to imply that Trump was responsible:

Paul Goldenberg, director of the Secure Community Network, said there is “no denying that there has been a remarkable uptick in anti-Semitic hate incidents in the last 60 days.” The Network, which advises Jewish groups on security matters, is an affiliate of the Jewish Federations of North America and the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations.
The far-right has become emboldened under Trump, and while the number of Americans who directly support hardened hate groups remains far lower than in earlier decades, the number of hate groups in America is rising, according to a recent report from the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate and extremism around the nation.
More Bomb Threats Close Jewish Community Centers Across The Nation | HuffPost

It turns out the rash of bomb threats were coming from a Jewish teenager in Israel:
Israeli-US teen convicted of thousands of bomb threats, including against JCCs | The Times of Israel
A Black journalist was also responsible for some of the bomb threats.
Ex-journalist Juan Thompson pleads guilty in Jewish bomb threats case - CBS News

Hoaxes such as this have been used to smear political opponents and as pretext to justify violence from Antifa. Goebbels would be proud of the propaganda techniques on display.

1 Like

Yea, I should take it as a compliment. But no, I am not one of the authors of this entry.

Source?

Antifa.

1 Like

Where did Antifa state this?

Facebook originally I believe.

Do you have a link to it?

BLM organizes a protest. Remains peaceful. Police show up. Peaceful protest becomes violent, chaos ensues, some take advantage of that, loot, and blow stuff up.

In all of these protests that want bad…how many people, associated with BLM were apprehended for causing the chaos?

The looting is reparations comment is ■■■■■■■ stupid. I do not care who said it.

Yes.

It seems the right wing media boogeymen known as “Antifa” have nothing on white supremacist groups when it comes to being a danger to the country.

“Racially-motivated violent extremists over recent years have been responsible for the most lethal activity in the U.S. Now this year, the domestic terrorism, lethal attacks we’ve had have, I think, all fit in the category of anti-government, anti-authority, which covers everything from anarchist violent extremists to militia types. We don’t really think in terms of left, right. A huge chunk of those domestic terrorism investigations involve racially-motivated, violent extremist-motivated terrorist attacks. And the majority of those, of the racially-motivated, violent extremist attacks, are fueled by some kind of white supremacy. And I would say that the most lethal activity over the last few years has been committed by those type of attackers.” - FBI Director Christopher Wray

“White supremacist extremists, from a lethality standpoint over the last two years, particularly when you look at 2018 and 2019, are certainly the most persistent and lethal threat when we talk about domestic violent extremists” - Chad Wolf, secretary of the Department of Homeland Security

FBI Director Christopher Wray

70show_RedForman

3 Likes

They are both evil period!!

I’m like a mirror. :wink:

Do you support their agenda? Their cause … whatever that might be?

Nonsense. If they were anarchists they wouldn’t be so focused on destroying just one bent of politics.

2 Likes

I’ll say. :wink:

What? No longer on their mailing list? :stuck_out_tongue:

No evidence of that at all. They support democratic intrusive policies. Supporting mask mandates is not the first thing that comes to mind when talking anarchism. Do you have any actual evidence of Antifa anarchism? It looks like they want to force people to do what they want. Sorry dude, that ain’t anarchism. Far from it.

3 Likes

No doubt. Most couldn’t survive a day without daddy’s credit card. Much less a day of real anarchism. Where would they get their high dollar designer backpacks and riot gear? Anarchists my arse.

3 Likes