This is how you handle fascist goons and bullies

You refuse to be bullied. That’s how. For far too long we have seen people retreat and run from Antifa fascists. Even liberal police departments are ordered to give ground to them. Finally freedom loving Americans are starting to catch on. FIGHT BACK! Insult them to their faces. And do it often! Do not give ground to fascists. Not an inch. Fight. It doesn’t even matter if you win. Putting up a fight is good enough. Enjoy the video. Brought to you by the freedom fighters of California!

Warning: Violence and harsh language.
And.
■■■■ ANTIFA!

Massive Fist Fight Breaks out in Los Angeles Protest Between Anti-Maskers and Antifa (thepeoplesvoice.org)

1 Like

Why do people call ANTIFA fascist and anti-fascist is literally in their name, also please link me to ANTIFA political agenda, goals, candidates, etc.

Yes the only way to fight pretend made up fascist is to be violent authoritarian!

3 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

Seriously? C’mon man!!!

Because Only fascists try to violently oppress any thought or opinions that are different than their own? Ya think?

They could call themselves NBA players. But that doesn’t make it so.
:grin:

Nice video though. Right?

4 Likes

Fascism is a political structure.

I wouldn’t paint most of these people as Fascist because they are far from dictatorial authoritarian, they are mostly anarchists who greatly hate all forms of government.

Fascist want to violent oppress any thought or opinion via government, a bunch of 120 pound vegans dressed in black are not agents of the government.

so when Biden send the FBI to start beating anti-maskers we can talk about fascism.

3 Likes

Near as I can tell from that clip, the antimaskers started the fight,

Even if not…

…this clip is supposed to impress me…why?

4 Likes

I would. For the record. I’m not asking you to.

But I’m pretty sure you’re opposed to them using violence to shut down political opposition. Would I be right? Or are you a supporter?

When it seemed Antifa would finally receive justice at the hands of the people an army of police arrived.

Now…why would that be?

3 Likes

Nope. It’s not. I don’t care. As long as we quit taking ■■■■ from antifa.

3 Likes

You seem to be at a crossroad here you don’t support antifa using violence, but support others using violence as noted in your OP.

1 Like

both sides showed up with the intent on fighting.
its been happening for years.

1 Like

Oh no you don’t. You don’t get to simply ignore my question and offer a replacement question. Altair don’t play that way. Let’s try again. And I will happily reply to all your questions. One at a time. Sound good?

I’m pretty sure you’re opposed to them using violence to shut down political opposition. Would I be right? Or are you a supporter?

2 Likes

who is “Them”

Escalating political street violence has never been bad for a Democracy… or something.

I know right, not like we saw Greece almost become a Neo-nazi state like 3 years ago because of it.

3 Likes

OMG. Is this how it’s going to go down. Okay sure. Let me rephrase so you can understand.
:roll_eyes:

I’m pretty sure you’re opposed to Antifa using violence to shut down political opposition. Would I be right? Or are you a supporter?

2 Likes

I do have to say I poked around that website in the OP and it is coocoo bananas.

3 Likes

antifa are not a group, hard for me to condemn black clothing.

Using violence to forcibly shut down the free speech of others is as far from democracy as you can get. There is a word for that. Fascism.

2 Likes

no its Authoritarian, fascism is very defined in what its about.

Why not?

In the movies, if you wore black, you were automatically the bad guys!

:rofl: