Things are starting to smell fishy with the impeachment inquiry

I think the dems conspired with Ukraine to damage Trump. Wait that was 2016 and 2019. HMMMM

:rofl:

What judges have called her a “whistleblower”?

1 Like

Trump and his team filed a motion in a case in New York that literally says the opposite. They claim “Absolute Immunity”. They claim the laws don’t apply to Trump.

Are you able to count the number of times you have had to explain that to a member of this forum.
It seems like there are certain members here that continue to post that false story over and over again even after they have been shown evidence that the statement is false.

4 Likes

It’s even worse than that. The DoJ is fighting to prevent the full Mueller report (non-redacted) from being given to Congress. They admit that if Watergate were to have happened today, they would not give Congress the Watergate evidence (the so-called “Watergate road map”) it did in the 70s. If that doesn’t make your skin crawl. I don’t know what would.

After lengthy and critical questioning of both sides, Howell finally got down to the nub of the issue. She asked DOJ attorney Elizabeth Shapiro if the government believes Sirica’s ruling to release the Watergate evidence was “wrongly decided.”

“If that case came today a different result would be obtained,” Shapiro responded. “If that same situation would be presented today, we would not be able to do the same thing.”

“Wow, OK,” Howell responded in apparent astonishment. “As I said, the department is taking extraordinary positions in this case.”

There are a lot of alarmist posts on here, but this new approach by the DoJ is gut wrenching.

As much as the current “whistleblower”. I am sure you have heard the argument…Is Trump part of the IC community subject to the IC IG?

However, if Republicans aren’t fighting this in court, I see no reason to make an issue of it.

That’s a question for the Court. He is undeniably at the top of the IC organizational pyramid.

On the other hand, Tripp’s situation is fairly cut-and-dried.

That is incorrect. Link

Neat…its hearsay…there is nothing you can do about it…

Who knows more about law? Actual federal prosecutors or you?

Guess who I’m going with?

2 Likes

So you dont have one.

1 Like

Can I put this here until I need it please?

Lolz. Yeah sure thing

It doesn’t matter if he is the official recorder. Hearsay is any out of court statement. What the stenographer says is hearsay.

Let’s say this is 100% true (doubtful), how does that affect the abuse of power of the president?

Doesn’t change the fact that the POTUS asked a foreign government to investigate a political rival.

1 Like

You should probably look up Solomon’s record on Comeys imminent indictment before you pin your hopes on him.

1 Like

Let’s start with the obvious:

#FakeNews. You were lied to about this. We had a long thread about it:

and the ICIG came right out and debunked this lie.

Impeachment inquiry IS the investigation. Why does this need to be explained? Do we need to explain exactly what “impeachment” is again?

No, they don’t. Your article is titled: “Former CIA officer questions whether second whistleblower also has political bias.”

A guy not even in intelligence any longer made a guess about something he can’t possibly know.

Pretty desperate talking points.

The entire narrative has smelled fishy from the wide eyed Pelosi announcement forward.

One would expect the charges to have solid probable cause and evidence to move forward.

Instead it is more fishing for cause and outrageous innuendo with no connection to any charge.

ADDITIONALLY…the conduct of Hunter Biden and most likely VP Joe Biden is heavy with evidence of corruption and payoff.

The D are genuinely off their rockers.

:manual_wheelchair:

2 Likes

This is why a VOTE in Congress is needed.

The disparity on the ownership of TRUTH is rather considerable.

:flying_saucer:

No we don’t need a vote. If Trump has nothing to hide and the call was perfect then they should not have any problem letting officials testify and releasing any documentation requested on the matter so that we can clear him as quickly as possible. Don’t you agree?

1 Like