Intel Community changed Whistle Blower Rules

Before the change a whistle blower had to give a first hand account. Now the rules allow a person passing on rumors to get whistleblower status.

“no longer requires potential whistleblowers who wish to have their concerns expedited to Congress to have direct, first-hand knowledge of the alleged wrongdoing that they are reporting.”

"The brand new version of the whistleblower complaint form, which was not made public until after the transcript of Trump’s July 25 phone call with the Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky and the complaint addressed to Congress were made public, eliminates the first-hand knowledge requirement and allows employees to file whistleblower complaints even if they have zero direct knowledge of underlying evidence and only “heard about [wrongdoing] from others.”

Just another deep state op like the phony collusion story from the same people. That didn’t work, so go with this. And why can the intel community arbitrarily change policy. And who did it?

Simple enough to clear up… Have the IG testify in open session in front of the house intelligence committee… Regardless of the answer, are you suggesting we shouldn’t have found out that the president was trying to bribe the president of Ukraine for political ammunition?

3 Likes

Based off the fact Biden confessed to blackmailing the Ukrainian president into firing the Prosecutor investigating his son Trump was obligated to ask them to look into it. Was there quid pro quo like there was with Bidens confession NO. :rofl:

Democrats are burnt toast.

That seems to be the bigger issue for some. We found out about the shakedown

1 Like

.^

Why did Trump make the changes.

The ICIG was nominated by Trump in November 2017 and confirmed by the Senate in May 2018. The changes where made (according to the OP’s link) between May 2018 and August 2019.

And the ICIG works for the DNI, another appointee.

So…

Why did Trump make the changes.

.^^^^

9 Likes

It’s almost like they keep forgetting Trump runs the executive branch… Still stuck in the 'it’s them" mode…

2 Likes

It’s the deepest of deep states! I blame Schiff

This has been debunked. Brace yourselves, facts are coming.

2 Likes

FYI no transcript was released. It was a memo detailing the main points.

A transcript details who said what and is documents word for word what is said.

1 Like

Even if the claim was true it basically amounts to arguing that we had no right to know in the first place.

Are you saying you think Trump called the guy up and asked him to change the rules? Or had someone else ask him to change the rules?

Why am I remembering the outrage about how we found out about the DNC shenanigans with Hildawg burning The Bern, the debate questions, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

1 Like

There has to be a “Deep State” for it to make sense.

My bet is that it is run by Emmanuel Goldstein

1 Like

Eat your peas

Here’s the form from May 2018. Page 5. Part 2, Question 1 [1]:

1. I know about the information I am disclosing here based on (check all that apply):
    I have personal and/or direct knowledge of events or records involved
    Other employees have told me about eventsor records involved
    Other source(s) (please explain)

The form has never disallowed second-hand sources.

The IC IG is required to corroborate those second-hand sources. Which he did.

1. ICWSP-Form-401 May 24 2018 | PDF | United States Intelligence Community | Government Information
9 Likes

We need to find the author who made these changes and arrest for treason.

Are you saying that Trump doesn’t know what is going on in his own administration or that just Trump hires only the best and then is not responsible for what they do?
.^^^^

Fake news.

Oops. Pesky facts

3 Likes

No, trump is a helpless fool who exists at the mercy of those he…hires.