Intel Community changed Whistle Blower Rules

So the President is wrong?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1178651638313226240?s=20

Let’s make sure the OP doesn’t skip this.

1 Like

The Liar in Chief? Never!

You’ve already forgotten last weeks dem media criticism of Trump releasing the transcript…

Transcripts between leader are classified… Bush would not have released them in my opinion. He would have just laid down taken it from the dems and media…

I think dems were counting on Trump not releasing the transcript because it was classified. .

1 Like

Old man yells at cloud.

1 Like

No transcript has been released. Keep flailing.

2 Likes

Thoughts?

I like your dates. Except you didn’t read the first line of the article.

"Between May 2018 and August 2019, the intelligence community secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct, first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings. "

So what did the form say in Jan 2018? You were fake news’ed again…!

You don’t understand English. They are making the claim that the May 2018 version was the one that changed:

Markings on the previous version of the Disclosure of Urgent Concern form show that it was formally approved on May 24, 2018. Here is that original Disclosure of Urgent Concern form prior to the August 2019 revision:

There was no intermediate form on Jan 2019. They are saying the disclosure changed. Which shows that they don’t understand English. It’s a requirement of the IG, not the WB. The IC IG must corroborate second-hand info.

2 Likes

TL;DR

The Whistle Blower reports suspected wrong-doing, whether from direct or indirect sources. The IC IG is required to investigate those claims if they are not direct.

2 Likes

I see you avoided my question.

And obviously no one could know what’s happening in all the govt agencies at all times, so you point is not valid at all.

I like your dates. Except you didn’t read the first line of the article.

"Between May 2018 and August 2019, the intelligence community secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct, first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings. "

So what did the form say in Jan 2018? You were fake news’ed again…!

1 Like

Wait, you want to know what the version said TWO versions ago? And that somehow backs up your claim that this was some deep state, last minute change to set up Trump?

That’s some ■■■■■■■ impressive long game there.

2 Likes

You know they’re hiding behind anonymity…being as whistler blower but most important using their CIA credentials to hide behind.

This is why our intelligence community is so dangerous to a free society.

This philosophy was one I use to share with liberals…but since there no more liberals in democrat party it’s up to us to carry the torch.

1 Like

Everyone knows what was said now…

amazing to see the left love the CIA… Got to tbe the first time since WMD’s

1 Like

Literally not a single person in the IC is saying first-hand knowledge is a requirement for the WB complaint. No one. The previous form shows that it was not a requirement. No legislation makes it a requirement.

You people got duped by fake news. Get over it.

7 Likes

No, everyone knows what the WH controlled memo says, not the verbatim transcript.

:rofl:

Like facts matter to the conspiracy theorists.

3 Likes

Welp…that should be the end of that. It won’t be of course. But should.

2 Likes