Multiple whistleblowers come forward

Don’t forget Schumer’s warning about what Trump would face for getting sideways with the CIA.

2 Likes

Yes he lied, he said none of them had met with the WB.

I’m no “cultist”. I’ve criticized Trump numerous times in the short time that I’ve been here.

You are unwilling to accept that the federal government is filled with partisan leftists that actively work against Trump and the American people. Their loyalty, like yours, is to the Democratic Party.

Yeah…it’s different.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We had a long thread that thoroughly debunked this notion. The lie was being spread like wildfire by Trump and those loyal to him in the media.

The ICIG came right out and debunked it. A week ago.

Amazing that it’s still being floated as truth.

Fake news🤣

Please point me to your criticism of Trump?

I have no allegiance to any political party. Why is it that if you are not lock step in line with Trump then automatically you are a leftist and a Democrat.

Newsflash - it is possible to have nuanced political views which straddles the political spectrum.

No, Trump is the greatest President ever.

Obama was the sicko with his fisa abuse, Russian collusion lie, Spygate, the murder of Seth Rich.

Raise your standards

Didn’t you say that with the Obama Russian collusion hoax?

“A Democratic committee official said Thursday that Schiff “could have been more clear” when he told MSNBC the committee had not spoken to the whistleblower. The official explained that Schiff was referring to the fact that he and the committee had not officially interviewed the whistleblower, not the whistleblower’s initial contact with the committee staff”

Actually he didn’t…A staff member did
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Here’s one.

Here’s another.

It was a lie. “We” is not “I” and he was specifically asked if they had talked to him prior.

If one accepts that D Trump was"just kidding", then it clearly, unequivocally and unambiguously proves that he has lost control of his faculties and is unfit for the office of President of the USA.

None of the reps on the committee. A staffer isn’t on the committee.

“We” refers to the committee. A staffer is not on the committee.

Congrats and thank you. You might be able to be saved after all.

Here’s a third. Out of curiosity, have you ever criticized anyone on the left for anything - ever, Mr. non-partisan?

I am saved. You’re the one that doesn’t believe that government corruption exists. I could vote many examples, but what’s the point? You wouldn’t budge from your “non-partisan” position.