The Visionless GOP

Triggering libs will get you elected as a Republican these days.

5 Likes

I don’t disagree. The republicans need to figure out what they’re for.

2 Likes

If you don’t know, you just haven’t been paying attention. Or maybe their policies to you seem too complicated to be clever.

“Dems suck” is not a policy. Name three positive programs the GOP is for. Not rollbacks.

1 Like

The only thing I want from government is less of it.

8 Likes

You want a party that is looking for smaller government to create three more new government programs?

1 Like

The GOP is not looking for smaller government. Who did the patriot acts? The bank secrecy act?

Who advocated civil forfeiture? Made weed illegal?

Name one program the GOP has that would “make government smaller”.

Name one program the GOP has to improve the goat rope healthcare system in this country. You know what happens Monday? That $5 copay for that treatment? Goes to $250 until you meet your deductible again. Same injury or illness - the calendar rolled over.

Name one GOP program to address police abuse in the police state.

Name one GOP program to address the state of public education in this country - another goat rope.

Name one move the GOP has made to address the 1.3M country-less people eligible for DACA or even the 643,500 actually in DACA.

Go ahead.

3 Likes

What has the GOP done to institute “smaller government”?

1 Like

You already put your thumb on the scale by specifying…

Donald Trump’s regulation cuts are having an effect

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.ft.com/content/e7f02684-78a5-11e9-b0ec-7dff87b9a4a2&ved=2ahUKEwiQjJad4I71AhWeH7cAHVHCCTsQFnoECDoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw22KyAOu4oDRbynt3Vx39U-

1 Like

Rollbacks are not “for”, they are “against”. The GOP is a black hole of negativity.

Pretending like the problems don’t exist is not a platform, it’s a cop out.

You don’t like public healthcare? Fine, what’s your alternative? More of the same broke ■■■■ ?

Don’t like public funded college? Fine, what’s your alternative? More of the same broke ■■■■ ?

Don’t like defund the police? Fine, what’s your alternative? More of the same broke ■■■■ ?

America First is a principle, not a policy. It’s a good principle. What is the GOP doing, what policies, to support it?

Where’s the praxis?

What has the GOP done to promote school choice? Trade schools? Nuclear families? American businesses?

What the hell has the GOP DONE?!

3 Likes

Donald Trump? Donald Trump? Donald Trump lost. He lost the White House and the Senate. Just like I said he would, although I was 4 years off. You think Donald Trump is the GOP? That he can save the GOP? He did that stuff in spite of the GOP, not because of it. They hated him for it. They only reason they passed any of it was because of Trump’s voters, not republican principles.

And then he screwed it all up with that nonsense.

You don’t even know if he’s going to run, much less win. Is the GOP a cult that is functionless without a charismatic leader like a Trump or Reagan?

The People are begging for an alternative to this radical, woke left crap. Begging. It’s right there to be had.

What are McConnell and Graham doing? Cruz? Where’s (who’s) the leadership!

Be for something the People want and need. Not just against everything.

Have some ideas, some vision.

What’s the GOP’s vision for the next 10 years?

3 Likes

I guess you’ll have to ask a Republican.

Let’s go Brandon?

Let’s Go Hawley!

Let’s Go Barrasso!

Blackburn!
Cotton!
DeSantis!
Noem!
Ernst!

Why is Jim Jordan the loudest republican? Who is the House republican leadership?

I am. And you complained about my thumb on the scale.

And that’s a cop out.

You are making no sense. The federal government is not to be the solution for the things you mentioned.

No they don’t.

Why not, the central government created every one of those problems.

It’s going to be “the dem solution”.

Party over country. Nice.

If so, then “rollback” would be a solution.