Pelosi Home Break In

:rofl: That is some… “logic” right there.

By that “reasoning”, one should listen to Trump about election security and Taylor Swift on relationships.

6 Likes

LOL now that made me laugh. Sounds about right with the way so many think today.

The slimiest of snakes made a claim with no video or audio proof, a week before their party gets slaughtered at the polls, a week after the hubby shows what a national embarrassment he is, in the midst of millions of people talking about the rampant Insider Trading they partake in to enrich themselves while others go to prison for the same crimes.

:person_shrugging:

8 Likes

“Vote like your life depends on it because it does”
Lee Zeldin - gop candidate for governor.

Mmmm mmm mmmm

Excellent graphics, clear explanation - the headline says it all. No paywall- it’s my gift to you.

1 Like

Guys don’t worry. This is not going to effect the coming red wave one iota. Just get ready to defend the visionlessness as “getting out of the way “ of the private sector

no rhanks

2 Likes

As I expected.

repeated failures of journalism - but republicans fault

good job nyt. i’m sure you’ll get many to buy this nonsense

5 Likes

you expected me to reject your spin?

yeah, you should have

5 Likes

7 Likes

Well, on issue of crime people prefer Republicans by a 20 point margin according to recent WaPo/ABC news poll.

2 Likes

Literally the last person to ask.

The story here is the security lapse.

Zelden can say that.

3 Likes

There was nothing there.

Gross generalization and the details remain buried.

As we also expect.

Eventually we will get some FOIA data.

The police have had video of much of what happened from the beginning. If you don’t want rumors started, release the truth.

5 Likes

Depape has been charged, not convicted. Don’t you think the police know the appropriate time to release video while an investigation and pending trial are in process? Or should they ditch protocol to appease internet rumor mongers?

1 Like

You just made up a protocol. Earlier when this was brought up, I found local (to me) examples of bodycam being released the next day. If you don’t want rumors release the truth.

6 Likes

and you © made up rumors, the police and investigators have no responsibility to answer to internet political trolls.

1 Like