How Does the GOP Move Forward To Success in 2024?

The people have spoke. I don’t expect you to like it.

No…the Brandonites have spoken. Now…you ready? Two roads diverged in a yellow wood…and I :sunglasses:

1 Like

Possibly taking both houses of congress, doom doom doom lol.

Move left.

1 Like

have you seen the midterm results from alaska.

two republican house candidates split basically (50-50)

one a trump candidate one not.

same with the senate candidates.

Allan

Yes…and the anti-Trump, incumbent Murkowski looks to be losing which goes against historical odds. Are you seeing this?

1. Dump Trump
  2. Decide what they for.
  3. Be for things that matter.
  4. The end.
3 Likes

You call it a level of stupidity. (Yes, I see that element in it.) I call it a level of inhumanity.

1 Like

Obviously if those babies are going to cost us elections, they have to get destroyed.

3 Likes

There is no question about that my friend. None. I see us moving away from “in God we trust” and all that would go along with that mindset.

1 Like

At least now we know why Biden was so adamant that young lady not get married before thirty. Single women are all that are keeping dems afloat.

3 Likes

Stupidity wiithin the unmarried university-educated constituency at least.

2 Likes

first round. second round will go to Murkowski.

Allan

2 Likes

anti-intellectualism is alive and well in the republican party.

Allan

1 Like

Which demographic voted on the basis of Biden’s unfulfillable promise to ratify Roe v Wade?

Maybe we should make birth control a major?

2 Likes

Someone isn’t paying attention to what passes for intellectualism at todays universities. If I still owned my business no way I would hire anyone who entered college after 2015.

5 Likes

This…coming from a Brandonite. :crazy_face:

:sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

I know…rite? The poster talks about “anti-intellectualism” while he’s surrounded by those that are too stupid to use birth control prior to their decision to expose themselves to an unwanted pregnancy.

4 Likes