The 'Rona Truth in One Thread

If they ever make a sequel to ideocracy, that should be a scene.

3 Likes

So instead of linking to an article that suggested this, you linked a Gateway Pundit Hysteria Piece instead.

Sounds about right…

:rofl:

There is the “norm”…which most can see. It’s when the pattern changes, even slightly…that most do not see. Samm doesn’t see this change that I believe I am seeing. Is there a change? Time will tell…enough that all of us will be able to see and hopefully, I am wrong. If I am right, many will have suffered and I do not want that.

I think the point is, there has been no evidence presented in this thread that there has been an uptick in post-surgery blood clots.

I don’t disagree…hence my thread on it. When I think I’m seeing something, I’ll ask smart people like yourself if you’re seeing anything questionable regarding this? You were pretty frank…no. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

I trust the powers that be so little now, that i dont believe they would ever admit any connection between the vaxx and anything negative.
Try having a child who was injured by any vaxx, people call them liars, ignorant, conspiracy theorists.

2 Likes

What fresh hell is this??? :joy: :joy:

If you passed on getting the COVID vaccine, you might be a lot more likely to get into a car crash.

Or at least those are the findings of a new study published this month in The American Journal of Medicine. During the summer of 2021, Canadian researchers examined the encrypted government-held records of more than 11 million adults, 16% of whom hadn’t received the COVID vaccine.

2 Likes

Just like almost everything else regarding the Covid-19 virus that was clouded by controversy, misinformation and lies, the vaccine is no exception. It should therefore, come as no surprise that it, like virtually every vaccine ever developed, has caused adverse effects ranging from hives to death, in some people who took it. Years from now after the pandemic is a distant memory, I bet anything that we will find that this (these) vaccine is no worse than most in that regard.

This is absurd. People that won’t vaccinate might also ignore road safety? Pure speculation, akin to using numerology. In other words, hocus pocus coincidence.

1 Like

I can’t believe someone thought this was not only worthy of study but proud enough to publish and put it out there.

Canada is losing it very quickly.

3 Likes

It’s borderline embarrassing. It’s a reach. It assumes too much. There is a lot wrong with it.

1 Like

Remember during the pandemic some guy bought up a lot of hand sanitizer and was selling it at a high cost? People were outraged. I think they kicked him off Amazon. I don’t see the big issue here. Hand sanitizer wasn’t something life saving or akin to water in a desert. Yet people won’t think twice about paying 30 dollars for parking at a stadium. Getting ripped off that way is perfectly ok.

2 Likes

:rofl: That’s amazing!

A sTuDy!

1 Like

Traditional vaccines have serious harmful side effects at a rate of one or two per million. This one is more like one in 800. Oh and they are actually vaccines.

3 Likes

:+1: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Over 262 million people In the US have been injected with one of the Covid-19 vaccine at least once. Are you suggesting that there have been 327,000 serious adverse effects verified by doctors?

You’ll never know.

Yes, I see you setting up a denial of VAERS, common tactic.

from https://yournews.com/2022/12/13/2472444/serious-adverse-events-and-death-reports-for-major-covid-vaccines/

VAERS adverse event report numbers: According to VAERS, as of Dec. 2, 2022, a total of 415,244 adverse events had been reported regarding the monovalent Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, including 47,668 serious adverse events and 7,038 deaths (which are part of the serious adverse events).

The only people who made a good decision to get the vaccine were males over ninety.

VAERS under reports, not over reports.

1 Like

My physician father in law convinced me it was safe, he dropped dead from a massive coronary a few months ago.

1 Like