The Misfortune To Be Born In Such A Horrible Country

You pay for it.

How do you propose to achive that world without immiserating me?

Neither the government or the mob, should control individuals, on the other hand…some individuals promote evil collectives.

Some day, people will find the middle way, that is uncompromised.

Did you read that article?

You clearly don’t based on:

You’ve been so indoctrinated to believe this cartoon version of the left that you have to accuse us of lying or being in denial when we don’t match that absurd schema in your head.

Join us here in reality where there are both good and bad people on both sides and in the middle.

Nope. I better country has a balance.

First thing on my list to improve our country is single payer healthcare.

Sounds good you pay for yours I pay for mine.

2 Likes

That wouldn’t change. We would be eliminating the part of our healthcare that adds zero benefit to the system.

That makes no sense.

Health insurance skims money from your care while adding zero benefit.

Yet medicare and medicaid deny more claims. Oh and my insurer negotiates me much lower pricing.

1 Like

I was not a party to this contract, so it cannot bind me.

That’s a particular with no relevance to the discussion.

Fred Koch founded the John Birch Society.

1 Like

The fact you think health insurance adds no benefit says volumes about you. If you think there it adds no benefit why do you want government health care?

Want to bet? Go do something illegal or unconstitutional and see how it works out. That is essentially a sovereign citizen argument and we all know, they are kooks. Are you immune to paying taxes too? lol

gotcha

now if these names appeared anywhere besides left wit nut bag websites and such, that would be worthy of consideration

Ok, good start. Who’s going to pay for all those in poverty, on drugs, unemployed?

Am I the “single payer”?

Who pays for those who already don’t pay taxes?

2 Likes

Sneaky is the one framing this as a matter of contract. If it is, then my lack of agreement to this contract means it is not binding. But it is binding on me because it is NOT a contract.

I am not immune to paying taxes; my lack of consent to them does not absolve or anyone else of the responsibility to pay them.

I agree. Who is the single payer?