The Misfortune To Be Born In Such A Horrible Country

I do know YOU and your kind all too well…that’s your problem.

As for rest of your posts…you’re either lying or in denial.

As for leaving the forum…not going to happen. But it seems every time a lib leave for whatever purpose another one takes it place.

They can’t…then they have to admit who and what they actually are.

Thing is…I really don’t have anything in common with you.

2 Likes

Yeah… you do… you just don’t wish to see it.

1 Like

That’s easy. A better country is where stories like these are not “feel good” stories.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/04/9-year-old-raises-6000-selling-lemonade-to-help-pay-brothers-bills.html#:~:text=When%20nine-year-old%20Andrew,two%20hours%2C%20raised%20nearly%20%246%2C000.

Children shouldn’t be fundraising for their siblings medical expenses. Their shouldn’t be articles teaching parents how to beg strangers in order to afford medicine for their children.

Those aren’t feel good stories, that’s a dystopian, ■■■■■■ up world.

1 Like

Oh, then hell no.

Or a country that hold kids hostage unless libs advance a woke gender orthodoxy.

1 Like

Absolutely. Their parents showed have provided insurance (or better insurance) for their kids rather than go into debt for a McMansion, fleet of new cars, a boat, multiple vacations a year, daily Starbucks, etc. Too many Americans want to “live the dream” via debt rather than spend below their means and be financially responsible.

1 Like

But, of course, you support their Individualistic right to be “irresponsible” and “live the dream,” own a McMansion, cars and a boat, etc. Credit card hell denizens are individuals too.

Standard conservative response. ■■■■ them kids.

1 Like

I’m not arguing.

What an odd statement. How did you get there? “Luster”? :rofl:

Sure

Actually, not so much. Science.

I don’t believe you.

Not true at all. If that is true, why are they all whining?

Should the government control their stupid choices?

gaslight

Why not? What nobler cause? You feel it doesn’t happen in Cuba? Venezuela?

1 Like

Then you post is sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic and white supremacist

1 Like

Wrong. For people who are going through hard times through no fault of their own, I’m fine with them receiving charity. But people who live large and then are broke when disaster hits, I don’t have much sympathy for.
I know a few people who live like the ones I used in the example who had the audacity to start a GoFundMe account to help pay their son’s medical bills, and 2 months later were in Disney World. I’d sue for fraud if I had been one of the suckers who donated to them.

2 Likes

I’ve heard that many times :rofl:

1 Like

They aren’t my kids, I raised mine. You don’t have the right to obligate me.

It’s not yours to give.

4 Likes

One in which Democrat politicians have absolute power.

1 Like