The Liberal PC Culture Has to End

so the real solution, for the left, is to be less human than Donald Trump.

i think the right is really gonna regret letting the New York City Yankee con man loose in their party.

1 Like

That’s awfully PC of you.

1 Like

It was not MY thread.

1 Like

Rational… not judgemental.

First post, right out of the gate, assumes a behavior practiced by some is grounds for denying rights to all. That is bigotry.

Take it up with the CDC. It is dangerous behavior…

The CDC is full of overly sensitive PC libs. But again, you’re providing a perfect demonstration of the reason why this OP had to be created. You can’t tell the difference between an orientation and an action.

This is why I prefer to use the term “homosexer”. It excludes those who simply have an orientation, without acting on the orientation. It is a word with “action” explicit in the word.

But usually libs say that is a hateful thing to do… to differentiate between the orientation and the action by using a word with action implied. Glad you think I am on the right track. I think I am too, in spite of the normal lib aversion to a word with homosex action implied. I figured they just wanted to hide the imagery that comes with an action word. But since you approve, I’ll go back to my more usual use of the term, “homosexer”.

Yes. I agree. This is why we’ve come up with several clever names for Trump supporters, none of which can be posted here without being banned. We need to drop the PC culture already and call a spade a spade.

Are you with me on the initiative to promote safe sex in the homosexual community?

Our dumbass in chief tweeted today:

“There is great anger in our Country caused in part by inaccurate, and even fraudulent, reporting of the news. The Fake News Media, the true Enemy of the People, must stop the open & obvious hostility & report the news accurately & fairly,”

No more PC ■■■■■■■■■ This guy is actively promoting terrorism against journalists in this country. He needs to be removed from office as he is a clear and present danger to society.

Is that like safe drunk driving? Because I think alcohol consumption should be legal and no one should be punished for wanting to get a buzz. And I think driving should be legal. But it is dangerous to mix the two.

Naaaa… he’s just calling them liars.

Yes, it’s like safe drunk driving. Good analogy. Trump supporters are like drunk drivers.

Btw… your avatar makes me uncomfortable. I need a puppy and some crayons.

I read your OP. And I said you are guilty.

Of addressing the poster, yes.

Video gamers are the biggest, most toxic internet community there is. I’m embarrassed to think of myself as one anymore.

I like the good professor as well. His 4 asteroids talk is really good and also really sad.

ggez you bot

I think it should be legally acceptable to backhand slap any kid doing a fortnite dance in public.