The Liberal PC Culture Has to End

Naaaa… he’s just calling them liars.

Yes, it’s like safe drunk driving. Good analogy. Trump supporters are like drunk drivers.

Btw… your avatar makes me uncomfortable. I need a puppy and some crayons.

I read your OP. And I said you are guilty.

Of addressing the poster, yes.

Video gamers are the biggest, most toxic internet community there is. I’m embarrassed to think of myself as one anymore.

I like the good professor as well. His 4 asteroids talk is really good and also really sad.

ggez you bot

I think it should be legally acceptable to backhand slap any kid doing a fortnite dance in public.

She agrees

The sad part was the democrats used to be the party of the uneducated working white man, and they used to win elections until they kicked them to the curb and turned to identity politics. Now whenever I think of a white liberal in the U.S. I picture the movie the Da Vinci Code were the Albino Opus Dei member self flagellates, but instead a liberal whipping themselves for their white guilt.

This is a disease
main-qimg-a30f69380b86b6b4d0ac38168cc83bd6-c

1 Like

Yes they need to instead be calling out the asshats in the gop

Sometimes I’m not sure what gets under my nerves more. Middle aged fringe rightwing…or young hypersensitive college liberals

1 Like

The very term “safe sex” surfaced in the gay community as a result of the AIDS crisis.

Well hi i am a moderate though hardly independent and your post reflects at least in part the kind of mentality that the OP is discussing. It is too quick to attack those who are not in lock step with positions or even pronouns

Moderates are not about talking about both sides. Both sides is a defense mechanism when your is side is wrong. The point of the OP is that the problem lies with the fact we can’t even get our language in order. Never mind using to create a counterbalance to the right.

Those aren’t democrats. The party is why it always was. The problem is that social norms are changing. It’s takes time. People “evolve”.

The pendulum will balance itself out, it always has

viewer discretion is advised has no place in class though. But i understand what you mean

Most homosexual men I know, and I know quiet a few are very smart professional people. I am not sure if a campaign to convince one to engage in safe sex in that community will have any effect.

For the record since we are all anonymous here, my nephew who is only 4 years younger then me is HIV positive and he is a psychiatrist. They know the dangers, just like straight people when they have unprotected sex. It’s sad, but at least with the newer medicine he can live a full life.

Yes calling people out on their ■■■■■■■■ need to end, how dare people start demanding better of others.

Your strawmen have ED.