The Liberal PC Culture Has to End

Agreed.

I do know that I couldn’t get away with what I got away with in college today. If you remember the 90’s Mentos commercial craze, my buddies and I made a satirical take on it involving a gunman shooting people and at the last shot showing him with the mentos.

Now this was the early 90’s so the only mass shooting reference we were working off of was the Austin tower shooting. No one really had a problem with it then.

Oh… and did I mention I went to VaTech?

I agree, but I also think republicans are far more politically engaged. The listen to Rush and Sean daily. There’s no liberal counter to that. They watch all the opinion shows on Fox every evening. They’re genuinely angry and many of them live this stuff 24/7.

2 Likes

Absolutely it prevents it.

The left is its own worst enemy in all this.

I agree. Its like the left is following the Marquise of Queensbury rules in an MMA fight.

and the reverse of that is that girls have constant access to their bullies or people they are bullying. They’re more susceptible to FOMO or FOBLO (being left out) because of social media, so they’re just a mess by the time they’re ready to go off to college. It creates a volatile cocktail. Older men probably look (and are) a lot more stable if you’re like a 20 year old girl and you survey the landscape of available 20 year old boys.

The current trending threads today demonstrate the problem with PC culture. Trump’s red hat brigade is defending a wannabe dictator, as well as deflecting from the largest anti-semitic attack in US history, while simultaneously pretending that something addressed to CNN was not addressed to CNN.

There are words for these actions.

1 Like

good lord, the word coc.ktail got censored.

I don’t know where it started, but I’ve seen that on too many online poker forum posts to count.

underpants gnomes episode of south park

Interesting that no trumpers are even attempting to post. Probably too many words.

There are Brazilian dictators to defend and Jewish Sith Overlords to attack!

1 Like

I don’t think many of them even realize that there were three terrorist attacks in America last week because the attackers wore red hats.

Uneducated white men, unite!

how dare you slander the uneducated white male voter in America! No one has been under more constant persecution than the uneducated white male. Just look at all of the opportunities afforded to jews and blacks and illegals, and now compare that with the abject poverty and skewed justice system faced by the loyal, hardworking white.

2 Likes

They’ve been told for the entirety of their adult lives by the CEC how oppressed they are.

1 Like

Blue collar white resentment is real.

The question I don’t hear asked is if it is justified?

After a week where three of their own went on a terrorist spree, they’re trying to play the victim card. It’s almost unfathomable, but nothing surprises me anymore. Actually I take that back. I’m surprised that Trump hasn’t accidentally tweeted a ■■■■ pic yet.

The sad thing about it is they would be so much better served with strong, private sector unions, but that’s one of the biggest evils in their world.

#notallwhiteguys

They don’t care. They just like hearing that it’s not their fault if their lives haven’t gone well.