The house select committee on Jan 6

Did donors to a non-existent PAC pay for Bills speech?

Because Trump supports who gave money to his non-existent Election INtegrity PAC paid for hers.

Fraud is fraud.

they can hyperbole their asses off about “coup” this and “insurrection” that but downplay and shrugs about burning destruction of several city blocks, and 3 days straight of rioting in DC, etc

when you find evidence of any you c’mon back

1 Like

I get why they would be like- well Trump can be an ■■■■■■■ and its fine because he takes it out on the libz man. But here is a clear cut case of Trump literally grifting and bleeding his own supporters dry to prop up a lie because his ego was bruised from losing an election.

And still the shrug shoulders. Kind of amazes…

Yes so not burned down. Excellent.

no evidence of fraud

get used to hearing that.

Did you/do you contribute money to Trump?

It was a riot

The cities didn’t burn down.

When my sister came to visit NYC from down in Jacksonville she was really surprised that it was still standing. She was repeatedly told by local news that the whole city is on fire. It’s understandable. Hyperbole like you said works better than reality.

2 Likes

why do you keep asking posters that question?

Just wondering if you contribute. And if so- does it bother you that Trump grifted 250 million from Trump supporters?

The Trump campaign knew these claims of voter fraud were false, yet they continued to barrage small dollar donors with emails, encouraging them to donate to something called an Official Election Defense Fund," Wick said.

“Claims that the election was stolen were so successful, President Trump and his allies raised $250 million, nearly $100 million in the first week after the election,” Wick said.

She added that the committee discovered that the fund did not exist.

She detailed how Trump created a separate entity called the “Save America” PAC on Nov. 9, 2020.

Most of the money raised went to this newly created PAC, not to election-related litigation," she said, adding that the committee discovered that this PAC gave millions in contributions to pro-Trump organizations.

yes it is obvious you keep wondering.

1 Like

yesterday’s memo: “mention ‘detached from reality’ as much as possible”

today’s memo: “mention ‘grifted his voters 250 million’ all day”

2 Likes

No, the people that paid for Bill’s speech were the American People that Bill sold out to Russia for $$$.
You don’t really believe the Russians gave a crap about anything Bill would have to say and not expect something in return, do you?

1 Like

Your sister should have been more surprised that Manhattan wasn’t under 20 ft. of water like Al Gore predicted.

2 Likes

Honestly I would think this is the only one Trump voters would care about. Who cares if he tried to overthrow Leftists to maintain power? Who cares about pressuring officials, trying to make his VP overturn the election, lying, etc.

But grifting his own supporters? Hmmmm…

lol. “tried to overthrow”

what a world

2 Likes

I, like many I imagine, are more concerned about $5 gal. gasoline, empty supermarket shelves, skyrocketing energy prices to heat and cool our homes, and the very real possibility of a nuclear war, more than we are about some Leftist hate rhetoric against President Trump.

We still haven’t forgiven you for the “Russia…Russia…Russia…” lie you fed us for 3 years and here you are trying something new.

No sale.

2 Likes

When you do.