The house select committee on Jan 6

2 Likes

Count on it.

1 Like

LOL… Democrats never disappoint. You carry that water well.

Amazing. Go from figurative Joker memelord to literal one.

4 Likes

[quote=“SneakySFDude, post:7240, topic:239662, full:true”]

You can do better than that.

all the while the media sez “big lie” till the wires burn

isnt that amazing

3 Likes

DC didn’t “burn”.

That is an exaggeration.

1 Like

Ridiculous

Garland has been asked the question by congress about whether there were FBI agents in the crowd and whether they encouraged people to enter the Capitol building. He has refused to answer that question. He did not claim the fifth amendment. Why has he not been arrested?

1 Like

Because we live in a soft tyranny.

2 Likes

Not all of D.C. General Sherman style, no. However, buildings were burned, there was rioting, vandalism and massive property damage.

I know… just peaceful protesters, right? The guy dressed up like Chewbacca that walked through the capital is the real danger to this country. At least the Capital Police killed that Ashley Babbitt woman before she could do real damage to our democracy.

Team MAGA taking the heat today for bilking 250 million out of their supporters and funneling 60 K to Don Jr’s girlfriend for a 3 minute speech.

Thought I’d post the 60,000 dollar speech right here for folks who still donating to Trump. Its not long.

…

KIMBERLY GUILFOYLE: The best. Well, good morning, D.C. and good morning, America! How do we feel this morning and how much do we love President Trump? Here is the best news. Look at all of us out here. God-loving, freedom-loving, liberty-loving patriots that will not back then steal this election. President Trump has been the most transformative, impactful president this incredible country has ever seen. He is a great patriot that has fought for the America First policies, for the American Dream, for you and your families. Thank you, President Trump. And we will continue to hold the line across this incredible country, because we finally had a president in the White House that knows what it means to put America first, a president that understands what it means to have open schools and not open borders. Who restored the greatness of the American military? Who stands for veterans? Who stands for law enforcement and the American family? He is the president that humiliated the Democratic machine in 2016 and turned that swamp upside down. And he will continue to fight for that dream. He will continue to save America. We will continue to stand for President Trump, stand with them and for this country. We will not allow the liberals and the Democrats to steal our dream or steal our elections. No president has fought harder than President Trump and his incredible family. And it’s been an honor to stand and fight alongside them. And we have a president that understands what it means to stand for the Second Amendment, for your rights, for the Constitution. To stand for life. And it gives me great pleasure to be able to stand and fight throughout this country with one of the greatest Americans I have the pleasure to know. And that is Donald Trump Junior. The president’s son, let’s give him a warm welcome and let’s show the president when he comes how much we love him. God bless America. God bless our president. And Ladies and gentlemen, the best is yet to come.

but there was an insurrection huh?

1 Like

Well, considering Bill Clinton received $500,000 for a 20-minute speech in Moscow, I’d say it was a fair price for her. Besides, she is far better looking than Bill.

5 Likes

Just checking the math- that speech comes to 173 dollars a word. Now where did the rest of that 250 million go that came from hard working Trump voters?

If one of you can please explain why being grifted makes sense, let me know.

2 Likes

Contributing money to something that doesn’t officially exist. I’m trying to find the name for that- what is that called again?

…

The select committee said through filings and other evidence, it found the Trump campaign raised $100m in the first week after the election and overall raised about $250m as it asked donors to help fundraise legal challenges to the results.

But the “Official Election Defense Fund”, as it was billed on fundraising emails that were repeatedly sent up until 30 minutes before the Capitol attack, did not formally exist, according to Trump campaign aides Hannah Allred and Gary Coby, who testified to the panel.

It’s so noble to be concerned about the economic well being of donors you consider to be a threat to our democracy.

4 Likes

Did you/do you contribute to Trump?

Cities weren’t burned to the ground during summer of love but repeating it is so much fun smh

Just parts of them.

3 Likes