Kimberly Guilfoyle paid $60K for a less than 3 minute speech

Y’all keep poking with a stick expecting a reaction. What did you think we were going to extrapolate from that?

1 Like

oh sorry, my bad… that makes it…better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who’s “y’all”, heterosexuals ?

As for who’s actually upset about this, you’d do well to read the article - it’s Trump advisors.

I use that to avoid saying YOU and getting flagged for attacking the poster.

I also find the way you asked that pretty ■■■■■■ in your assumption.

1 Like

This is good. Maybe the proletariat will get mad and not vote MAGA again.

1 Like

Nah we are on to direct treason by MAGAlicious GOP congressmen. Keep up!

and vote for what instead?

more pelosi political elite

1 Like

umkay

America First.

2 Likes

It’s not treason.

1 Like

there is no such candidate apart from trump such that he is

About 24 hours before the January 6 Capitol attack, a Republican member of Congress, Barry Loudermilk, led an unofficial tour through the House office buildings, passing by the security checkpoints located at the entrances to the tunnels leading towards the Capitol building.

The tour included a man who took photos of the tunnel entrances and the US Capitol police checkpoints, and then joined thousands of Donald Trump supporters the following day to march on the Capitol from the rally on the Ellipse.

The tour was also notable because officially, tours were banned at the time due to Covid measures. The only people in the Capitol that day should have been members of Congress and staff, reporters, US Capitol police and official business visitors.

2 Likes

She’s definitely a Kamala Harris type of politician. Just look at that resume. :rofl:

1 Like

DeSantis should be fine. Unless you love crooked…and crazy.

That’s a good thing.

1 Like

he is not currently running for pres.

dont get too ahead of the hate

2 Likes

where’d you copy and paste this from?

1 Like

That has been debunked.

1 Like

Nah- dude has been lying. He got caught on tape.