The house select committee on Jan 6 Pt 2

Yeah they are. Dominion will make a mint.

1 Like

LOL.

The Epps stuff is starting to give off the same energy as this terrible story / wingnut faceplant / despicable baseless rightwing scandal mongering: Seth Rich's Parents, Fox News Settle Lawsuit Over Retracted Story

Maybe Epps can get the same lawyers as the Riches.

2 Likes

I’m sure Fox calculated the cost of paying out to the Rich family versus what they brought in with viewership for torturing their family and made the…profitable choice.

Just the opposite.

It was a little more complicated than that imo. The way it all played out there is good reason to believe that fox bought into its own ■■■■■■■■■ I think yes some knew it was nonsense but i think the reason why it propagates the network so deeply is that they bought into it. It has to be recognized that they weren’t th e only ones who carries the story. They are the only ones who took it to crazy levels though. Hence the settlement

1 Like

People huffing that sweetly astringent Ray Epps superglue should probably read this thread.

1 Like

No it isn’t and the two aren’t even close to being comparable. One has little to no evidence while Epps was recorded encouraging riots to those there…period. The question is why hasn’t he been treated the same as others there and the answer is most likely because he was purposefully planted. Now…who planted him there? When Garland didn’t answer the direct question when asked because, “there’s an ongoing investigation”…it gives credence he’s an FBI plant.

2 Likes

Makes zero sense, FBI doesn’t award point for prompt calls about your law breaking.

3 Likes

Running mate.

Looks like Navarro won a round with Obama judge.

1 Like

This kind of thinking reminds me of people who clung on to the birther ■■■■■■■■ for years and years.

Based on nothing but made up claims and nonsense.

It’s really, really unhealthy personally, and for the country for people to just believe things they want to be true.

2 Likes

This appears to be a personal attack, not political debate.

3 Likes

Great…so now…what penalty does the FBI face? What “bite” will the judge inflict to those that misused their authority?

3 Likes

Nothing. Navarro didn’t win anything. The judge just experessed curiosity. Rightfully so but it’s just curiosity.

Sorry.

I’ll edit.

Let’s try this again; According to Politico, Judge Mehta — an appointee of former President Barack Obama — agreed with Navarro that the arrest appeared excessive, given the non-violent nature of the misdemeanor crime with which he is charged

Now what’s he going to do about it? Will he explore this further or does it just now go away?

3 Likes

Nothing. He expressed concern. Again ge is right but this is where it ends for the judge.

1 Like

Nothing will happen.

It is just a slight tilt towards Navarro argument.

An important tip of the hat IMO.

Maybe… Maybe not… could factor in an appeal.

What? The arrest itself isn’t a factor in anything other than a 1983 action for civil rights violation.

He didn’t win squat