The house select committee on Jan 6 Pt 2

Nothing. Navarro didn’t win anything. The judge just experessed curiosity. Rightfully so but it’s just curiosity.

Sorry.

I’ll edit.

Let’s try this again; According to Politico, Judge Mehta — an appointee of former President Barack Obama — agreed with Navarro that the arrest appeared excessive, given the non-violent nature of the misdemeanor crime with which he is charged

Now what’s he going to do about it? Will he explore this further or does it just now go away?

3 Likes

Nothing. He expressed concern. Again ge is right but this is where it ends for the judge.

1 Like

Nothing will happen.

It is just a slight tilt towards Navarro argument.

An important tip of the hat IMO.

Maybe… Maybe not… could factor in an appeal.

What? The arrest itself isn’t a factor in anything other than a 1983 action for civil rights violation.

He didn’t win squat

Sure does!

1 Like

IMHO it will not be a factor. I just can’t see a scenario where a Judge would consider how a person is treated during arrest in a appeal on a conviction of contempt of Congress.

Yes, actually, they do. Especially if you are contrite, cooperative and provide them with information.

Isn’t it odd, only Epps, out of everyone involved in Jan 6, can elicit sympathy from the left.

4 Likes

And yet they have plenty of sympathy for the thugs/blm/antifa that participated in 560 odd riots during 2020.

Unbelievable! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t give a krap about him, I was commenting on the FBI.

You created his contrition and cooperation out of whole cloth.

1 Like

He went to the FBI within minutes of hearing they wanted to speak with him. You think he did that to fight with them? :rofl:

It also seems odd that the FBI would put their false-flag agitator-plant on their own list of suspects in this situation. Or is this one of those wily, double-secret operations, and that fact only further confirms his status as an FBI stooge?

Incidentally, from accounts of the transcripts/recordings of his interview, it sounds like Epps still believes the election was stolen from Trump.

Yeah the cognitive dissonance in that dude must be through the roof.

He can’t abandon his tribe because he has nowhere to go, but his tribe has abandoned him.

1 Like

Odd for a guy who was busy liking Hillary tweets in 2016.

3 Likes

He heard/saw he was on a list of suspects and voluntarily called the FBI tip list, talked to them, and answered their questions. Seems like “cooperation” to me. Contrition? Well, he’s probably sorry that he went to the Capitol with his compatriots and got caught up in this MAGA nonsense that’s disrupted his life.

But he doesn’t seem like a compelling, sympathetic, or even particularly interesting person, barring some unknown evidence that no one seems able to provide.

Lol. Busy liking one ’Hillary Tweet: the one on November 9th—you know, when she was conceding and referring to her loss. Busy liking Hillary tweets. So cheesy.

You can’t be serious with this weak-ass ■■■■■■■■■ A Twitter like and a casual, unsupported suggestion that Epps’s business was some sort of ruse (which you seemed to have abandoned—I don’t blame you)?

And you infer from this embarrassing nonsense that he was a secret FBI false-flag agitator. Okay. Yeah. Seems legit.

3 Likes