Texas bans abortion

Feminists are sort of like dogs & cats chasing their tails (forgiveness asked of dogs and cats who engage in this behavior, they’re actually amusing. Feminists are not.)

Anyway they claim to be in favor of women, yet support legalization of the procedure that ends the lives of female babies more than males).

They won’t speak out against it ‘cause they don’t want to appear to be ending “women’s freedom to choose”, which in fact is outside third parties’ freedom to coerce and bully.

It’s rather running around in circles. I’ve more respect for the late Dr. Bernard Nathanson, who pushed the so called pro choice argument onto the Democratic Party platform, eventually abandoning the movement & converting to Catholicism.

At least he was up front about not being a feminist.

https://www.amazon.com/The-Hand-of-God-Bernard-N-Nathanson-audio/dp/B007I5RYSQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=nathanson%2Cdr+bernard&qid=1632068637&sr=8-1

1 Like

In 2007, Justice Thomas wrote that there is “no general right to privacy” or relevant liberty in the U.S. Constitution.
Lawrence V Texas

Mmmm mmm mmm.

You guys think you are originalists. But you are far from it. You have evolved since the 90s and you don’t even know it.

Defending liberalism my foot.

You disagree? All you have to do is cite it.

Vaccination cards?

Of course i disagree. There is a right to privacy even if it’s not spelled out.

I did cite it. Lawrence v Texas.

Voter ID.

Vaccination cards are one thing. Being asked to present them is wrong in my opinion. Thought i could see the argument for them i disagree with it

Also just a sidenote it’s arguable though it’s a stretch to say that the vaccination cards or presenting them violates the right to freedom of association rather than privacy necessarily.

Where is it in the Constitution?

So you agree with Thomas?

thats what you wrote.

your narrative of why you think he wrote them is irrelevant

the right to kill cannot be inferred from this

1 Like

how about the right to be secure in one’s papers?

Who made that argument?

nah, you’re a leftist

I just did

He said relevant liberty. Please just stop

Arguing just to argue

It can however be balanced against the right to kill that which cannot survive without the body

He said what? Earlier you said “general right to privacy”.

You’re wrong.

Okie dokie. So when you posted that response. You meant what exactly? That i was wrong when i said it is in the constitution and when i said it emanates.

I guess can’t ever be right arguing with a contrarian.

I’m only contrary to incorrect information.

What did Thomas say? That there is no general privacy clause in the Constitution? That is correct, there isn’t. If you disagree, simply cite it.

What does “emanates” mean? “Emanates” from where?

He didn’t say privacy clause.

Look at you defending law breakers.

Nope I am a member of a union and a liberal.

You can’t define me.

I won’t let you.

I know who I am.

Allan