Texas bans abortion

To begin with inquisitiveness.
To challenge ones own predispositions

Yes, it was emotional. Sadness. Respect. For the stand defending liberalism.

You were wrong?

He is not defending liberalism. If he is not acting. Writing dicta isn’t defending anything.

I am sure you don’t notice because you debate with a lot of posters but i always always always admit when i am wrong because i don’t care about internet points.

What? That makes no sense. It is a court.

And every case has a fact pattern that is replete with details and that scary word nuance. In order to dig deeper at the issue some judges ask questions. Others sit in the corner and quietly defend liberalism to themselves. Masturbatory judicial practice

How would you know?

The hatred is palpable. And pathetic.

2 Likes

You think you have to be a liberal to understand when it’s being defended?

I think you believe you are a liberal; you’re not.

The Constitution was designed to be an anchor, not a trolling motor.

You think being deragatory is the way to go. Yeah i am the one being pathetic mhmmm. How does that go oh yeah “sure sure”.

Funnily enough i never had the same towards any other conservative justice. Nor any that currently sit on the court other than him. I hate citizens United but hardly hate any justice who was in the majority. Oh i also don’t like brown versus board of Ed….

Thomas is a waste of space.

1 Like

Have i said that? I don’t believe thinking that one is a sovereign citizen or an island is being a liberal either though

You have no idea what liberalism is.

3 Likes

Yes yes. Passing judgment. How open minded of you.

Scalia was a man among men

Thomas but a mere shadow of a justice.

Allan

It is obvious. I never claimed to be open minded.

Of course. there are a lot of things that are obvious about many posters on this board despite many protestations and pedantry.

Sure. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Thank you. You as well.

Your definition doth make.

Self identification.

I identify myself as liberal, therefore I am one.

Allan

1 Like