Texas bans abortion

nothing can survive without food and air

Ok, general right to privacy. He’s still correct.

lol… i don’t need your permission.

leftist

well, at a minimum one of those is wrong

Yes you do.

Liberal.

We will have to agree to disagree on this point.

Allan

i will agree that you are a leftist, you are free to disagree

2 Likes

Nope a liberal. I disagree with the leftist moniker you have put on me.

It’s incorrect.

Allan

Just a disagreement between two citizens.

Right.

1 Like

I can tell you for a fact that the Roe vs Wade decision had an epic effect on the country as it was the beginning of the decline of the nation so any backlash can’t be any worse then the situation we’re in right now. America has lost its soul when it comes to abortion, we are outliers around the globe as the free countries of the world do not allow abortion up to the due date or KILL them right on the delivery table which is where abortion zealots have taken the United States.

3 Likes

Exactly, one thinks I am leftist and I do not.

It is a simple disagreement. I agree.

Allan

For what it’s worth, you’re not. You’re a Big Gov Dem who gets caught up in fevers.

1 Like

Lol. I already knew that.

Allan

Not a liberal.

leftist fevers

1 Like

Yes a liberal. Just not your definition of liberal.

People define words differently.

I am one by my definition but not yours.

Allan

For instance you call yourself a liberal and by my definition, you are far from that.

Allan

You’re a progressive liberal.

It’s a form of liberalism. But it’s not the same as classical liberalism.

Progressive liberalism in America is descended from the progressive movements of the late 19th and early 20th century, first codified in National form by the ideology of Theodore Roosevelt and later expanded by FDR. The key is strong central control of societal development.

Classical liberals reject national control of societal change. Instead classical liberals, in the mold of Jefferson, believe that societal development should occur at the most local levels possible, by the people themselves. The state is to stay out of such matters.

Progressive liberals do have some decent ideas, but my main issue with them is that it always centers around government control and decree. It’s always a form of force. Which is why there is so much pushback.

Things are more peaceful when the individual people and their localities decide on which forms of “change” fit their existing culture and ideas about society.

3 Likes

Pardon the intrusion, but I agree, you are not a liberal. You are a lib. :stuck_out_tongue:

Redefining words so as to attempt to prove your point does not win the argument.