Source: Ayman al-Zawahri dead after US strike

What will start a war? Iran bluffing about their capabilities?

In 1984, George Orwell described the totalitarian government’s ultimate demand of its subjects: The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Ignore what you saw and heard Biden say, believe what you are told.

I do not live in the conspiracy world…

I prefer earth.

Enjoy your own personal reality.

We’re 2 months away from a red wave. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll bet you still believe in “Russian Collusion.”

Am I right?

1 Like

You need to re-read the thread I posted. :rofl:

They dug up the Sulameini thread in some half ass attempt at a gotcha.

So in order to be consistent liberals should be showing concern about retaliation on our soldiers from Afghanistan? Didn’t we leave Afghanistan?

:rofl:

You’re going to have to explain how this “gotcha” is supposed to work.

Seriously. I’m not seeing the “A-ha” there.

Something along the lines of “you were all bent out of shape about Sulameini but are supportive of the strike on al-Zawahri”.

As a gotcha? Nah, more like a get your ■■■■ together and be consistent.

Shine a little light on how certain people’s attitudes change. Look at this thread for example. How long did it take to go back to bitching about Trump instead of slapping the back of your boy in the WH for doing something everyone should agree on?

1 Like

What service members does this put in harm’s way?

:rofl:

Again, where do you see inconsistencies?

You can’t figure out how when the last admin did this it was going to start a war according to people here and now you can’t even spend an hour congratulating your dude for doing the same because you still have to bitch about Trump?

Take this win and run with it, but don;t get all pissy because your© own words show your character.

1 Like

You can’t read? Don’t sell yourself short. You don’t have to read far in the thread to know what was gong to start a war a couple years but now, meh.

1 Like

When the last administration did the same thing the concern was about a counter attack against our soldiers in the area which did actually happen. What service members does this put in danger?

Don’t pull a groin muscle.

Let them have their lib circle.

They know the point, but don’t care about consistency or honesty.

2 Likes

I accept your surrender.