Source: Ayman al-Zawahri dead after US strike

:rofl:

"According to people here"

What responsibility do I have for what other posters said, 2 years ago?

Are you responsible for what every other right wing poster here says?

Obviously.

Nope.

You move those goal posts all you want sweetie.

Are there any posters in this thread who’ve posted “inconsistencies?”

Then show how the 2 situations are similar. What is the danger? Afghanistan is not going to attack our troops in the region

his comment had nothing to do with either one. He thought the idea of Iran nuking NYC was funny

2 Likes

I mean it kind of is funny because it’s so asinine to even imagine that they could/would ever do such a thing.

would? deffinately

could? not quite yet

2 Likes

I see your point, but that was not the attitude a couple years ago. I think they gladly would want to do such a thing. I doubt they actually have the capability to do so, at least the way we would assume they would attack.

No. I think the premise that we should be afraid of Iran nuking NYC is funny.

Like this:

I am fairly surely nobody is going to nuke NYC in our lifetime; least of all Iran.

1 Like

What do you mean ?

And what good does demanding miracles achieve? :wink:

1 Like

I can only speak for myself, but that’s been my “attitude” this whole time.

Then you’re a fool.

It would not be all that difficult to put a missile that can go 1600 miles on an oil tanker and fire it from the middle of the atlantic. Iran also has the capability to put solid fuel rockets in orbit, which means they are not all that far from ICBM technology.

Do they have it yet? No. But they will.

Far be it for me to attempt to talk you out of your fears. If that’s what you choose to worry about, so be it.

Didn’t someone once say…Trust, but verify…

https://storytick.com/trust-but-verify-ronald-reagan/

1 Like

The attitude was the killing of Sulameini was gong to start a war, there was no laughing that ha, ha they would never nuke NYC. Posters here were pretty sure we ■■■■■■ up and Iran was going to take us to the woodshed and teach us a lesson or even better it was to distract from Mueller.

Like I said, the libs should take this win and run with it but they can’t because Trump or something.

1 Like

But it would be pretty difficult to do that without us knowing about it. The ship would never make it out of the Mediterranean