So why no leaked calls to world leaders

Almost all of Biden’s EOs simply reversed EOs signed by Trump.

To be disloyal to whom you are beholding is to be a traitor. There is no other word for it.

You are apparently hung up on the definition of treason with respect to the betrayal of the country. That’s NOT what we are talking about here, although it could be if the information leaked rose to that level.

1 Like

Justifying libs hypocrisy?

No, a “traitor” is one who commits treason. It’s not just a partisan insult to throw around whenever Trump’s feelings get hurt.

That’s what the word means.

No … that ONE meaning.

If I am a hypocrite for this factual statement, what does this make you for saying the same thing a few years ago?

Ok. So to be clear - every time you’ve said “traitor” in this thread, you were speaking from an emotional perspective, not a legal one?

It is the only relevent meaning when one is using the following standard

They release a summary.

It feels bad when it happens to you doesn’t it???

Good point. So that justify Biden to do 8 times or so as many?

Oh wait…you’re trying to blame Trump for Biden EO’s

And going through this list…only a few that I see reverses Trump EO’s.

Oh and thank you for edit…as always must make things personal.

Not sure about your math there. 30 Biden EOs so far, vs. 12 or 13 Trump EOs through the same time period.

No, I’m not. But I understand that it’s easier to fight straw men.

Since you’ve gone through the list, which ones do you find to be objectionable?

I know that you have this cute idea that if you leave off the pronoun, it’s not “making it personal”, but your post accused me of “justifying hypocrisy”. That sounds personal to me.

I don’t think it’s inappropriate to point out that you said the exact same thing a few years ago that you find so objectionable for me to say today.

1 Like

You literally have no room to gripe about EOs.

So far, Biden has signed more than 50 executive actions, 19 of which are direct reversals of Trump’s policies. Most of these actions have addressed the novel coronavirus, immigration and equity.

I’m sure CNN is acceptable for you?

And Trump signed 12?

1 Like

Same CNN link…I’m sure you will find this acceptable.

I’m a primary source kinda guy. I look at the Federal Register.

https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders

Yes. See above source.

Ouch.

While the numbers are incorrect (we’re talking about Executive Orders, not Executive Actions), I do want to point out that 38 is only twice as many EAs as Trump’s 19 - not eight times as many.

1 Like

Whatever…Biden the EO pres.

Yes, “whatever” indeed.

Have a nice evening.